Google Shopping Feed & Actions

Google Shopping Feed & Actions

by CedCommerce

Google Shopping Actions (Order), Google Ads & Shopping Feed

Plantsworld.ae

I was completly blank and fedup almost 5 days with linking my account with google shopping.. These guys came like an agel to solve my issues in 15 minutes... Just 15 minutes experiance...AMAZING... more to look forword...

VIBESIFY

App works perfect for Shopping Actions and Ads. The team also did customization in the app for my specific feature need, i am very grateful to Cedcommerce team. They have done a great job for me. Thank you

sunbeejoy

Sunbeejoy.com

I used this app to connect my store to google shopping and it was amazing and I will recommend it to my friends

Oxiron Global LLC

Good app. Excellent support. I would recommend. looked complicated at first but with their excellent support everything was super eazy

PIGGOODS

We recently installed this app to launch our Google Shopping campaign. The app is very simple but does the job and the service has been great.
Unbelievably great service! - Support got us up and running and solved a couple of big ongoing issues we had with the Google merchant center. If you are looking to get Google shopping hooked up, and particularly if you are looking at multiple shopping campaigns then Google shopping and Google ads app by cedcommerce is the way to go! - Highly recommended!!

sartoria Dei Duchi - Atri

Highly recommended this app and kudos and for their chat support, they are friendly and take an action immediately. Thank you and I am glad to find this app.

Soniclear

It's my first time using that app. I downloaded a couple of others to test but their either looked pretty badly or were just not working. But that app is great! It's easy to understand and to use. On top of it, their support is outstanding. They go beyond what you would ask. I definitely recommend them

Wireless Hut

Great app and great support from the Cedcommerce team! Very usefull, accurate and easy to understand!

MyWishBox

The app is friendly to use and very well designed. I want to commend on the App team and Ads Marketing team of Cedcommerce who have been very patient with me for not being well versed in the software and platform set up. They are very prompt and professional in helping me to set up my social media platform and google ad settings. Wonderful team! If things go well, I will want to engage them to be my ongoing marketing team for sure! Bravo, keep up the good job, Shopify experts! Thank you.

ZMakesBeads

Before I downloaded this app I looked at the negative reviews to see if there was a trend in what people were saying. There was a lot of talk about how the customer service is very bad and not interactive. Also that the service pushes you to increase your plan constantly and doesn't help you with the plan you currently have. Luckily those were only 5 bad reviews while this app has 398 5 star reviews.

When I first downloaded the app I had no idea what I was doing but I instantly was assisted by customer service and they helped me through every single step so fast and I didn't have to lift a finger. So far, the service is excellent and worth a 5 star rating. I am looking forward to seeing if this service increases my online engagement and sales.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 40 41