Google Shopping Feed & Actions

Google Shopping Feed & Actions

by CedCommerce

Google Shopping Actions (Order), Google Ads & Shopping Feed

AIRCALD

Best experience and best service, always they support me best! Thank you very very much! I satisfied a lot for this service!

Exquizit Online

Hey Guys, We have been using their feed app for quite some time now. It is smooth. No issues whatsoever. Set it and forget it kind of thing. You will have to pay little attention to settings, in the beginning, to get it set up in the way you want and then it runs without any problem. One of the best in class and very affordable. Scales up easily for large stores. Wonderful & prompt support.

Fantastic It just works , all the time every time. The feed is customizable and easy to use, helped me grow ad revenue.
This app does exactly what it is supposed to do and produces a feed that easily integrates with Google Shopping.
The app is simple to set up, with great documentation.

100% recommended!

UrbanShopOut

Very Helpfull staff for starting your ads on google, grow up your business ideas online and rank up your shop

Thermosy

Excellent service de loin. la pesonne du tchat était très patient et a répondu à toutes mes questions. Je ne l'aurais pas réalisé par moi-même.

Spathula store

I used this app and the service i received it was outstanding and mood changed from 5 to 99% you should try it

Ofiee

Excellent service by far. Jason was very patient and answered all my questions. I would not have achieved this on my own.

Project: MEN!

After using a different Google Feed app that did not work for me, I installed this app by CedCommerce and now my feed is working at an optimal level. I do not have any disapproved issues. My products began to show immediately and the customer support is excellent. Very happy.

The price is competitive and the customer service responses were practically instant. Thanks!

Fantastic App! The representative that I have had the privilege to work with has been extremely helpful, knowledgeable, and has demonstrated on several occasions what world-class support truly looks like.

Highly recommended!

Paintbynumb3r

This app is really useful, they help you through every step to set up the ads and Google merchant. Finally a app with good customer service.

Karishmaaa

awesome work the guy who helped me a lot was raj .i am realy satisfied with the service thankyou would be happy to work with you and your team

DLR Fashions

" The app is perfect and the support is awesome
They highly confident and knows how to help and support. I had Amigo to assist me and I assure you he know the job well.
He helped me to set up my merhant center and we are still progressing with the set up
Highly recommeded as they ate definitely second to none.. perfect