Shopping Feed for Google

Shopping Feed for Google

by CedCommerce

Google Shopping Actions (Order), Google Ads & Shopping Feed

HighTecSurvive

I really like this app and CedCommerce support. It helped me with Google Ads management and understanding. Subscription plans are clear and fair. I would recommend this application for all people who want to make Google marketing easier.

DealsMate

This app is very nice and well designed. It quickly uploaded my listings to google merchant and the support team is amazing. I like the different sections in app like merchant center, products, orders and profiles. Very easy to check all data. I recommend this app for other shopify users.

Night and Day Party

Wow, what an amazing app! This app is super user friendly, it has amazing features like UI and a profile to help manage listings. I definitely would recommend this app to others. :)

Angelina Venus Accessories

great top customer service who will help you out every step of the way to set this app up very friendly staff highly recommended

rackbuddy.fr

Nothing bad to say here.
Everything did what it had promised, and I got some great help and support along the way.

Dream Voltage

I couldn't be more pleased witb support! I was really having a hard time getting my products up amd running, i think support team noticed and actually reached out to me. I strongly recommend this app, its simple to use and should you have any form of difficulty, the support team is right there ready to help. I am very very greatful.

Fence Tech

Extremely help support team as they assisted me very quickly getting my merchant feed sorted out which i have been struggling with for so long.

Obsidiana Housing

This app makes everything so much easier for me, without them I don't know how long it would have taken me to sell on Google, I would like to thank Dixy for all the support during installation and for the amability.

Fifty Seven Designs

We used the original google shopping feed to get our products onto Google. However, it was useless. It is very basic and you cannot manipulate anything.
We found 'Google Shopping Feed...' from CedCommerce, This has been brilliant, more so, the support from them is fantastic.

Unfortunately for us, Google (July 2020) changed the way they work and have disconnected our account. However, this is in no way caused by this app. My contact 'Amigo' has been brilliant. Could not recommend them enough.

fashionlovu

I got outstanding customer service. There were many things I didn't know about social media they had knowledge, patience, took the time to instruct me and stay with me until completion with a pleasure attitude and demeanor. best app ever its make your life more easier, especially the service so nice and adorable hep me until my setting from scratch to succeed. I recommend everyone using this app right away. I Promise to 5 or more