Google Shopping & Google Ads

Google Shopping & Google Ads

by CedCommerce

Manage Google Shopping Actions, Google Ads & Shopping Feed

AUS2U

I meet trouble about google ads that all my store product being rejected by google shopping ads, I am seeking support from this apps, support are immediate you won’t have to queue and wait for the response. If you have any google shopping issue, subscribe to this apps and the most important thing they provide 7 days free trial, if it’s not helping you, you can cancel and it won’t charge you any cost.

GreenPeach Inc.

I had trouble Verifying and Claiming my site. Swati was great walking me through it and helping me upload my products

Essential Massage & Therapy Company

This app is amazing!!! It is truly hands off once you get everything up and running. support team incredible to have on your side. You simply email them a question or a request and they will have it done for you in hours. These guys are extremely helpful at explaining some of the complexities of the google algorithm. I’d give him 6 stars if I could!

Cedcommerce has really helped us transform our advertising campaigns.
They are always available to show you the best practices, provide you with assistance or even just talk to discuss your goals further down the line.
I think it's a good fit for stores that are...
Customer support that really cares for you and your business is so rare these days - thank you!!
Every email I send is getting a speedy reply with information I can understand and digest.
Performance is much better than I ever had.
We have tried several more expensive, customizable feeds and they were a PAIN to setup and customize and support was non-existent. This worked with minimal setup and we saw sales go up through Google shopping right away.

Cheers to the team "Cedcommerce" :)

4 Leaf Industries

I used this app to place ads and so far it has been performing quite well. Created a good amount of traffic on my website.

Global Goods Collective

Excellent customer service. Extremely responsive and thorough, and have answered all of our questions. Really impressed with this team. Thank you!

Omhandemade

Assistenza veloce e disponibili anche in italiano! Diversi soluzioni di programmi d’aiuto!! Da valutare

BuyN95Masks

Very useful app. Saves time quite a lot. customer service is extremely good too, Swati took our case in super fast.

Fred&Ginger1

L'assistente che mi ha aiutato è stata gentilissima e disponibile, nonostante la diversa lingua parlata.

Pad Delux

wanted to install this app to simplify feeds into other countries which it does and so much more! Great functions to help customise your feeds and the support is super fast and helpful. Once you get used to this app after set up, everything is a breeze, this app has saved me so much time, would definitely recommend.

We have been using this app for a while now are very happy with it. Their support is awesome. After trying other product feed apps out there, this system is definitely best. Swati and the support team went above and beyond to help us with several specific tasks. Thanks again.

Spoiledbeautyboutique

Very interesting app very informative helpful and great plans to boost sales for your shop definitely recommend