Shopping Feed for Google

Shopping Feed for Google

by CedCommerce

Google Shopping Actions (Order), Google Ads & Shopping Feed

Worthy Face

So far so good with their customer service, it’s impeccable and reliable for us. I will update later once we have experienced all they can offer.

softavias

very professional and very fast customer service. Highly recommended for google merchant centre users. These guys are very helpful.

Emete store

So far the customer service great, they constantly keep in touch to make sure everything working fine before starting google ads - We waiting for the ads to start

CINZYA

So far the customer support is free and awesome! Will test the app further and write another one.
Br

Sleeze

I‘m excited. I was contacted directly by Support and they took a lot of work off my hands! I love it That much! Can only be recommended

Arckon Store Ph

This app is very nice and works great. It uploaded all my products to google merchant with no errors. I have received excellent support from this team. I recommend it to everyone. Very useful app for shopify store.

Avalon Bag

Using this app has been a blast. They always have my back and care for my business. Recommend it!!!!

The Aromatherapy Shop

i struggled a bit to upload products but was helped immediately to rectify the situation I was not using the app correctly due to not reading before using but great app and great support.

NOMH

Very helpful. I managed to add analytics codes myself to verify merchant account just with the help of your support.

Paisley Pet

Great customer service, the representative took a lot of time reviewing my merchant account and gave me a lot of information on how to fix my product issues with google and provided plenty of resources for me to do that.