Google Shopping Feed & Actions

Google Shopping Feed & Actions

by CedCommerce

Google Shopping Actions (Order), Google Ads & Shopping Feed

Ofiee

Excellent service by far. Jason was very patient and answered all my questions. I would not have achieved this on my own.

Project: MEN!

After using a different Google Feed app that did not work for me, I installed this app by CedCommerce and now my feed is working at an optimal level. I do not have any disapproved issues. My products began to show immediately and the customer support is excellent. Very happy.

The price is competitive and the customer service responses were practically instant. Thanks!

Fantastic App! The representative that I have had the privilege to work with has been extremely helpful, knowledgeable, and has demonstrated on several occasions what world-class support truly looks like.

Highly recommended!

Paintbynumb3r

This app is really useful, they help you through every step to set up the ads and Google merchant. Finally a app with good customer service.

Karishmaaa

awesome work the guy who helped me a lot was raj .i am realy satisfied with the service thankyou would be happy to work with you and your team

DLR Fashions

" The app is perfect and the support is awesome
They highly confident and knows how to help and support. I had Amigo to assist me and I assure you he know the job well.
He helped me to set up my merhant center and we are still progressing with the set up
Highly recommeded as they ate definitely second to none.. perfect

Divastatis.com

By far the best customer service help I've ever received, Swati Lohani was so patient she kept checking in to see when I was available to set up and when I was she set patiently while I set up everything, I really wish I could get this type of treatment in every customer services.

Experto Makeup™

these are exceptional guys. Competent, kind to me too, I am a difficult one, highly recommended to everyone ... both to start and to increase your business. ! very good

BUYSTAFIA

Sine I've being using this apps the customer service is the best I've used on Shopify. They respond immediately and walk you through every step. Thanks guys!

SABANDIJA

Great App!

VJ Bedazzled Jewelry

I give this a 5, I asked for help in addressing some issues, and had a direct chat! Awesome experience!