Suite For Google Shopping Feed

Suite For Google Shopping Feed

by CedCommerce

Google Shopping, Buy On Google, Free Listing, Google Ads

Totally Tina's

So far has been very easy to understand and navigate. Also love the flexible plans and budget's options.

G·LEM

Great and easy app to use! And the customer support? BEST WE HAVE HAD EVER! Thank you for your time:)

Live Clothing

The only app I could find that actually syncs with Merchant Center without any major issues. Helpful support too.

Karomba

Grandísima aplicación y el soporte técnico es especial muy rápidos y amables me han ayudado mucho con mi tienda, gracias a swati que es muy profesional me a resulto todos los problemas y gracias a ella sigo vivo en el negocio

Smell Belle

Great app, Very helpful staff. I had pleasure to work with Raj, he helped me directly in few days and effort which he has put in is uncountable. Highly recommended.

foxyskincare

The support team is great, they reply back quick and work efficiently. They have saved a lot of time for us. The application is easy to navigate, we are happy with the service.

The Sweetie Shoppie

5-star app - GREAT support! easy to install and simple to fix the issues. Would def recommend it it's free

Dog Lover Style

The chat service is really helpful and fast to answer . The app is really clear to understand. I just start with it can say much more but for the moment I like it

Premier Gifts

Absolutely brilliant app, matched by the very caring and thorough Swati in tech support. It’s not always easy setting up your store for Google but this really helps and takes the stress out of it. Excellent.

The Candle And Incense Shop |We Did Not Invented Incense, But We Perfected It!

I used Shopping Feed for Google to transfer my products to Google. After few days, I found some errors on my Google Merchant account. When I contacted customer service, I talked to a kind and professional lady named Swati (A business development analyst). She helped me solve the issues we were having with GMC and Shopify; She helped me understand more the app features. She spent her time and found (quickly) the errors we were having. I genuinely appreciate Swati and Cedcommerce for such friendly and professional customer service.