Google Shopping & Google Ads

Google Shopping & Google Ads

by CedCommerce

Manage Google Shopping Actions, Google Ads & Shopping Feed

Hygge Creations

I have gone from 3 different apps to one...this app is a game-changer. As complex as Shopping Feeds can be, this app puts everything in one place with greater flexibility and control. If you have a lot of products, you absolutely need this app. If you just have a few, it simplifies the process so even a novice can breathe easily. And if you get stuck like I have at different points in Google's journey, the support with these developers is like no other. It's rare when you get this kind of support from Shopify developers and it points to the fact that they really care about their app, they care about you and they want it to be the best. It's a win-win. I do not hesitate to recommend this app. You won't be disappointed.

100% Recommended!

Evangeline

Easy to set up and great service! Thank you, Raj for helping me get set up. I am looking forward to seeing results through this app.

KITEXTRA

f you're looking for a Google Shopping solution, don't waste your time with other apps. I tried them all, and I've never been satisfied. I decided to give this one a go and bang!! These guys nailed it. They clearly show they understand what customers need. Amazing!
The app is one of the best - if not best on the market - to link up your Shopify website to Google Shopping/Merchant Centre. Had issues with other apps who advertised doing the same job as Feed for Google Shopping, but they were less than impressive.
If you are one of those who do not know what configuration to try to get Google to approve your products, this is your solution.This app has been a great advantage to my store. It has saved time & helped fully explain all the Google feeds/Shopping requirements.
I have started using this app about a month ago and I love it.
It makes the connection smooth and trouble-free.
Support is fast and knowledgeable.
Highly recommended!

Pet Care

Very good App for Google shopping and Ads, easy sync and management of all products, strong recommended !

Foodin Market

Really great support and services !! I can recommend this apps. Really its great. Help so much with Google shoping.

Nonvalue

I am glad that I purchased the google shopping and google ads app by cedcomerce. Their Customer Service is above and beyond what I expected. They are always willing to help. They're AMAZING!!!!!

It is very user friendly and easy to use, it updates very quickly. The online personal support is fantastic. Always deal with the same person on whats app/Skype with excellent clear advice and support. The app works very well.

I'm using this app to link my shopify store to my Google accounts. It's tricky business doing that on your own and initially my account was suspended but team helped me resolve my issues even when it really wasn't their issue to have to solve, basically giving me top shelf developer services for free. The app itself is very good, BUT the support is amazing, from the helpful videos about every little detail to the support team and customer service. Thank you cedcommerce team!

I have NO complaints about this app. I would highly recommend this one.

Beach Vibez

I love this app. It's easy to use and understand. Customer service is easy and pleasant. Thanks for your assistance.

AUS2U

I meet trouble about google ads that all my store product being rejected by google shopping ads, I am seeking support from this apps, support are immediate you won’t have to queue and wait for the response. If you have any google shopping issue, subscribe to this apps and the most important thing they provide 7 days free trial, if it’s not helping you, you can cancel and it won’t charge you any cost.

GreenPeach Inc.

I had trouble Verifying and Claiming my site. Swati was great walking me through it and helping me upload my products

Essential Massage & Therapy Company

This app is amazing!!! It is truly hands off once you get everything up and running. support team incredible to have on your side. You simply email them a question or a request and they will have it done for you in hours. These guys are extremely helpful at explaining some of the complexities of the google algorithm. I’d give him 6 stars if I could!

Cedcommerce has really helped us transform our advertising campaigns.
They are always available to show you the best practices, provide you with assistance or even just talk to discuss your goals further down the line.
I think it's a good fit for stores that are...
Customer support that really cares for you and your business is so rare these days - thank you!!
Every email I send is getting a speedy reply with information I can understand and digest.
Performance is much better than I ever had.
We have tried several more expensive, customizable feeds and they were a PAIN to setup and customize and support was non-existent. This worked with minimal setup and we saw sales go up through Google shopping right away.

Cheers to the team "Cedcommerce" :)