Suite For Google Shopping Feed

Suite For Google Shopping Feed

by CedCommerce

Google Shopping, Buy On Google, Free Listing, Google Ads

Yeé / Your Wellness Connection

I used this APP to help me to install my Google Shopping. I needed some support so they helped me quickly. Thank you Swati, you've been very kind and quick in your management. I highly recommend this APP and the human team behind. Thanks so much.

Natural Babe

I needed assistance setting up a new feed and the customer service rep was very helpful and responded quickly

Weinspirits

Great App, great support, great value. The support responds quickly, solves problems and is very competent Many thanks to your team!!

Orisskottle

I used this app to help me fix my google merchant account. They helped me get the proper settings and pages. It works, try it.

Deal Sponge

I used the app to list my items on google shopping. Swati was very helpful with getting me all set up. Top quality customer service. Thanks for your help

AUX PLAISIR

Great app and services.They provided professional works and I appreciate all, Swati, Mirza and Dxy!!

LaYYaZ

Great company they've been walking me through my process to learn how to get my store connected to Google it's been a learning process and I'm starting to see what they're doing and starting to understand.

Bumbly Dad

Customer service has been amazing. They've even proactively provided suggestions on how I could improve my setup.

ANIMA | Italian Jewelry, Watches and Luxury products

This is a fantastic APP. Customer service is excellent, fast and efficient. I think it is the best APP on the market and I recommend it to all entrepreneurs.

CycleTrade®

Great App, Great support! This service has helped my Business tremendously and would recommend highly!