Suite For Google Shopping Feed

Suite For Google Shopping Feed

by CedCommerce

Google Shopping, Buy On Google, Free Listing, Google Ads

couponsupport

Very fast support service.
Very fast and enthusiastic support service. I'm pleased with the way you guys support
Great Great Great Great Great

DrinksHero

I used this app to integrate my store with Google. Support has been amazing. Highly Recommend adding this app to your store.

Cookous.com

they are ver helpful and patient, professional . there is someone available every day to help. they have assisted me very much helping get my business on google

Dolceterra Italian Within US Store

Must-have app for a professional Google shopping feed. Excellent support service with direct contact via chat. 100% recommended.

Type One Style

excellent support by cedcommerce team with integration and migration from previous app to new app, definitely recommend!

Branded Parfums

this is awesome app, thank you . You make a good job and its very necessary to expand your business.

toptechfactory-us

This is an awesome app with the most outstanding customer service! With this app you can sync your Shopify data to Google Merchant Center. It is great for entering all your data changes in one place.
I highly recommend this app in order to manage your feed to Google most effectively and know that you will always have quality service whenever you run into a problem. I have just started using this app and so far it offers more than the other Google apps available in the market. I have to say that their support and hands-on approach and availability is fantastic. We believe in providing great customer service to our customers and CedCommerce team is providing all the support we need. Highly recommended!

Revyt

I am very happe about this application, thank you . You make a good job and its very necessary to developp my buisness.

Classy Essentials

Great customer service when I needed it the most to get around a misconfiguration that put us in a tough spot. The support is excellent!! We use it for Order syncing only. We may use the product sync features in future.

Lumi Therapy co

Customer service with Swati was so helpful and they even listed the products for me thank again look forward to using the app further.