Google Shopping Feed & Actions

Google Shopping Feed & Actions

by CedCommerce

Google Shopping Actions (Order), Google Ads & Shopping Feed

Magic Home USA

Great customer service! They gave answers to all my questions! I have enjoyed using the app very much. 5 stars

JenS Boutique Women's Clothes & Accessories

very helpful app helps you resolve your errors and the assistants are always there to help you 5 stars!!

PEACH

This app makes it easy to navigate through google ads. This is definitely, a nice app to have on your list. I enjoy the fact that it makes the product easy to upload

Satasio

Easy to use and setup, i've had a couple of questions which the customer support team answered quickly.

ADVANCED SMART WATCH

this is an amazing app to get all of you google ads and stats in one place.. with excellent customer service

Always Be Healthy

This has been one of the best experience I have had with "help". I if only all apps were handled so well and informative.

Chill Mini Splits

This app is awesome and the support team has been great! Before using CedCommerce I was suspended from Google Shopping and couldn't figure out how to get approved. Now, we have corrected all of the issues in my account and I'm ready to finally sell on Google Shopping. Thank you for all of your help!

GamingGlo

great support from the team and really great work looking forward to working with them in the future

Nana Jacqueline

The support was amazing. Truly so helpful and answered all my questions promptly and in a very friendly manner. Made the whole experience of setting up google shopping ads much easier.

kayzers

This app is really nice..must have for google ads. Only thing is it should have a way to duplicate custom profiles with an option to change products