Google Shopping & Google Ads

Google Shopping & Google Ads

by CedCommerce

Manage Google Shopping Actions, Google Ads & Shopping Feed

HipFlaskPlus

UPDATE 9/30/19: Dixy has worked with me on the problem and i am going to move rating back to a 5.

Update 9/29/19: The app worked great for the first few weeks and hasnt worked properly for me since. I hope Dixy is looking into the problem. They got back with me over the past week or so but the app still is not working properly. The imports and uploads hang up causing several days of work.

We are new to Google Express and Dixy helped with the integration. Great App and support so far. Great profiling features.

UPDATE July/2019: I have been using this app for awhile now and really love it. Dixy has been very helpful and constantly providing me continuing support and updates and ways to grow our business. I havent had any other company reach out to me daily asking if we are ok but Dixy does. If you want live support then Dixy is your person and this is your company.

p.s. I also use their other apps Walmart, Bonanza and Ebay with very little to no issues. Most issues are on the other side and quickly they dive it to help me with all problems.

California Design Den

This app is really helping us to integrate our Shopify orders & catalog with google merchant. Also received good support from Amit after integration.

ApnaaHome

I really liked this app and using esp it’s ease and user friendly features. It entailed all I needed to successfully launch and manage my store / products. Another best part was the amazing customer service. They are very responsive, attentive to details and careful about what needs to be done. They reply quickly and very easily approachable. Wonderful and dedicated staff. I would def recommend this app esp to those who are just starting out. It makes the entire process seamless and def worth the purchase.

The Better Backyard

i give this app 5 stars. the express integration works very well. the support is helpful. i would recommend this app!

EDGE Mobility System

This app provides easy and integrated access between shopify, google shopping actions, and google express. These will soon be merged into one brand google shopping and you NEED to use this app to take advantage of the huge shopping push google is going to make this year. The support via the devs on skype is fast and very responsive. They help you with any issue you might have and walk you through each step with screenshots or anything you night need. Highly recommended!

HeartRateMonitorsUSA.com

This app is awesome and provides almost seamless order integration with Shopify and Goggle express store. This is our second store using this app. Another advantage is the excellent support and timely responses by the team in every area of the app and google store setup.

Fan Gear Nation

This is my second app with CedCommerce. While the app takes some getting used to, customer service is extremely responsive. Not only are they knowledgeable, they have a sincere interest in helping.

I purchasing more integrations in the future.

Mk Socks

Amazing group of helpers. App is working great and the customer service is unlike anything I have ever had. Thanks guys! Looking forward to a long relationship with you!

Intense oud

Amazing product and customer service from the CED Team, the product is super great and it helps us to make things more streamlined. There are alternative tools out in the market but none of them come with exceptional support.

mygearupmore

This app is a must buy apps for integrating your Shopify store with Google Express!!. The CED team is always responsive and has been able to work out any kind of issue we had within minutes. Outstanding service and amazing value!! Highly recommended