Google Shopping & Google Ads

Google Shopping & Google Ads

by CedCommerce

Manage Google Shopping Actions, Google Ads & Shopping Feed

crona warzone

nice one appp well doing software,nice working well doingdfefhwerbeqwrhqwrebwbefadnmADNMDFNDFBDSFJQQJSFKSDJ

WALLY`S FASHION

One on one support! Thats great! Realy fast responce. My edvice is to go with this app is great!

Bijoux de Luxe

Software works flawlessly. Support is amazing. Nice to work with someone that understands how customer support should be handled.Thank you for helping me about google shopping feed,good customer service.
This is not only an amazing app that makes your life easier, but also the one that offers an enterprise-class and 24/7 customer service and assistance to make every impossible possible.

I've had some issues with missing GTINs as they were not uploaded to my store in the first place. Also I had to fill in the shipping information manually at the Merchant Center.

But the Feed is working well now and lets me create re-marketing and shopping ads. Great!

I couldn't be any happier to give them 5 out of 5 stars for both the app and the team working behind the scene!
Works perfectly, Support is great and timely. Very pleased with the app overall!:)
Here it is my shop to view Exemple
Https://bijouxdeluxee.com

Thank you!:)

ONUS

support is very good, one to one support, fast respond
support is very good, one to one support, fast respond

nichefamily

Great App, It's easy to use. Customer service is great. I am totally agree with this app. Recommend for google shopping.

Beautyone

I'ts a create App as i see, it's saving your time when coming to marketing using google shopping & google ads. I recommend this app.

Dizalex Co

This app helped me setup my account and upload listings to Google. Great app and support. Very well designed app with extensive detail to all the required features to make it all happen! Definitely recommend it

Prime Original

Great app! The whole setup process was seamless, got our Ads up and running in no time. Very attentive and patient, quick to answer all of our questions. We have since signed up for more services.

TAZOBIH

We rarely write reviews however we felt this app definitely earned it! We just recently installed the Google Shopping and Google ads app by CEDCOMMERCE and it was a very smooth integration and setup.

The Google Shopping and Google ads has 100% simplified the process of submitting our product feed to Google Merchant. This saved us a tremendous amount of valuable time; removed the guesswork, stress, and aggravation of Google's complicated BS. I would also like to mention that the customer service of CEDCOMMERCE is phenomenal. They responded in less than 15 minutes for my request for assistance. And the issue was with Google, not the App.

I used the app to help me get set up with google shopping and they are so great to walk me through the steps needed. They have cleaned up my coding in the back end of my store to make sure everything is linking correctly and my analytics are functioning properly. So patience and great to work with

What earned this app a 5 star is the excellent customer support we received.
The price is very fair and definitely worth it!

I highly recommend this app for your feed setups. 5/5!

Bambino's R US

This app is undoubtedly the most useful and is of paramount importance for all Shopify app store users who are looking to sell on Google. It has most of the key features required to sell on Google Shopping Actions and Google Ads as well. My experience with it has been fantastic. No other app that I have used before for Google has been so detailed and precise with every product detail as this app contains. The app works fast in importing and uploading products to Google Shopping marketplace. Same goes for its products and order sync, steady, reliable, no issues at all. On my request they also did customization work for me with the inventory feature to be added in their profiling. Their support team has been marvellous and guided me since day 1 with utmost sincerity. They helped me setup me merchant account and Shopping actions account with ease. Explained the app to me with in-depth detail starting feature by feautre, which made me like this app more n more! The app also helps to send shipment information to Google merchant center, provides an excellent overview of the product statuses, and also displays all relevant data from the merchant center, thereby minimizing efforts to login into merchant center every time to check the active/ianctive istings. This app saved me so much time and is worth the price for all that it does. They have an excellent white glove service and helped setup everything with absolute precision. Their team keeps giving updates too for new modifications being put up by Google or any feature added in the app too. This makes their team superlative!!

They have lived up very well to my expectations and they do deserve the best Shopify application rating. 5 stars from my side. Elite app team and the best E-commerce company. Thank you

-Bambino's R US