Google Shopping Feed & Actions

Google Shopping Feed & Actions

by CedCommerce

Google Shopping Actions (Order), Google Ads & Shopping Feed

#booster_Bogota

This app is fantastic. Saved hundreds of hours on setting up, syncing, uploading etc... Also the support staff is world class! Highly recommended.

Arilon

This is the best App Ever! The Representatives are ready and available to assisst. Walking you through step by step making sure all of your needs are addressed and provided in a timely manner. They deserve more than 5 stars!

Kitesport USA

Great app! I was so impressed with how seamlessly everything just flowed and I was done and set up in five minutes flat. How about that for easy.
This does exactly what it promises: Automatically generate a Google Shopping Feed in minutes from your Shopify store with zero work on your part.

We have been using their feed app for quite some time now. It is smooth. No issues whatsoever. Set it and forget it kind of thing. You will have to pay little attention to settings, in the beginning, to get it set up in the way you want and then it runs without any problem. One of the best in class and very affordable. Scales up easily for large stores. Wonderful & prompt support. I want to say a big round of APPLAUSE to cedcommerce team. These guys customer service is over the limits of what i was expecting, special thanks to Swati and anyone would be lucky to have her as their agent. Thank you so much. Keep on the very good work!

Highly & 100% recommended CedCommerce!

swisabeauty.de

very friendly and competent. within a couple of minutes all problems where solved. He made my day :)
Thank you Dixy for your great help and I am sure it was not the last one.
Stay healthy and have a nice day.

Marco Asara Shop

DIXY he really helps me a lot I really appreciate what he did and is very fast to fix the issue too

LEGGETT Consulting® - Online - Remote

Mirza is the best and help me outstandingly with my accounts !!! I do recommend them I would suggest you working with them first and for most

PAB Direct

I added app and opted for the Grand plan as I need maximum help being new to this. I was contacted stright away and given hints and tips to help my choice on themes, policies, sales channels etc... They explained how analtics works and are helping me get the most of of the feature. Overall I am delighted with there service. I am always dubious with apps wanting lots of money for a service as the proof is genuinely in the pudding and it to late once you have signed up, but with these guys they done what they said they would do, Thanks for the help and am looking forward for a long lasting working relationship.

JewelTonez

Added the app, had no clue what to do. I followed a few prompts and everything was so easy and smooth. I then received a message from the app, and it said it was not a bot. I thought it was funny and decided to ask it a question. It was a real person who responded to my question, quickly and also answered my question so that I could understand. I truly appreciate the help and suggestions

ET Outlet

amazing service what i received from support person. This is pretty cool app. I can recommend to others.

EZY.com

The customer service is great and amazing people.