Shopping Feed for Google

Shopping Feed for Google

by CedCommerce

Google Shopping Actions (Order), Google Ads & Shopping Feed

GoodMarkx

Excellent app for uploading your products for Google Shopping. Simple and efficient while giving you the option of making adjustments directly in Google Merchant Services if needed.

If you get stuck, or need assistance the support is impeccable. We highly recommend this app for Google Shopping!
Their customer service is second to none, with an incredibly fast response time and very professional and helpful answers.

I recommended this to everyone i know in ecommerce!

Bugiganga Online

Usually when we download apps, we don't expect people to help us, in fact it never happened to me and I'm from another country, so it gets even more difficult. But with this app it was different, I received messages from the staff right after installation to help me make the settings. Polite staff, with a lot of patience, because I'm just getting started and yet he explained to me how to do it. I will definitely use this app in my store, you should too, don't worry if you are outside the US, it is not always that someone sends you a message asking for help, is it not?
Well .. this is different, I recommend 100%

BlueBassOfficial

Great so far, i see progress and im loving it! cant wait for my business to grow big with this help.

MedixSource

Great app so far, Support is very friendly and helpful with getting your store all set up. I would recommend.

H-CANVAS

Helped me every step of the way set up my website. Was flexible with time considering I work and I’m 10 hours behind.

KidsnToysNZ

I'm trialing this app at the moment. Everything seems pretty easy so far. Their Business analyst is top class!! Super helpful!

Deco d'Ailleurs

This app is a masterpiece! It has got a great team working all along to prove its effectiveness. I found an excellent detail within the app which is more than sufficient to learn and analyze everything going on in merchant center with a simple click of fetching data. Its syncing products stocks from shopify to google very well. It has procided options to control inventory at your leisure, thats awesome. All my product data is being managed perfectly. The team has helped me upload listings to google merchant in a short time, 0 errors, and I love this app! I tried other apps for Google but this is surely the best. There is also options to manage ads from within the app, and that is very helpful for having all at one place for Google . Cedcommerce has a done a wonderful job with this product. Shipment tracking is also being managed so that makes a lot of burden vanish! Totally recommemded, best ever app till date! Highly recommended!

nataliyajewelry.net

Love this app. Best part is their customer service. They help resolved our issue and guided us through the whole process.

Proformance Supply

The support is phenomenal within this app. I have struggled so much with GMC accepting our feed. So happy the creators of this app stand behind their app. They were able to diagnose my issue and walked me through setting up a custom profile. Wonderful support and they make the time to find the problem. Very patient to help with the fix. THANK YOU!!

The Baptist

Really new to this but the support is great, and support even helped with uploading all products on google, made everything simple!highly recommend!