Google Shopping Feed & Actions

Google Shopping Feed & Actions

by CedCommerce

Google Shopping Actions (Order), Google Ads & Shopping Feed

SunPlum

Great Team and App. They take the time to explain things to you if there is any confusion on your part and help you to get set up right if there are any issues with the feed, as well as, willing to do custom work if you need that. Additionally, if there is ever an issue on their side and you bring it to their attention they will investigate quickly and let you know what went wrong and make the effort to resolve it fast.

The app also has a very clean and user-friendly interface and depending on your experience with feeds may have a slight learning curve if you have to do custom product mappings. However, if you need help they are very quick to respond and help...so don't hesitate to reach out to them.

They also provide additional Google Marketing services for an additional fee if you need it, which is an added bonus.

Although our business relationship is still new, based on my experience so far with the team...we look forward to working with them long term as our business needs grow.

Will provide additional insights and updates later as things progress or if anything changes drastically. Thanks again.

T's Little Store

I used the app to help me with with issues I had in my Google merchant account for my shopify store products. Great customer help support. Quick to respond with queries. Thank you.

Ralston Fabrics

Fantastic App! The representative Swati that I have had the privilege to work with has been extremely helpful, knowledgeable, and has demonstrated on several occasions what world-class support truly looks like.

She not only has answered every question I had, but he also made me aware of other areas that would impact the performance of my feed that I was not aware of previously. That is truly valuable information to have. I do not typically come across this type of dedication and service.

mskwatches

We recently installed this app to launch our Google Shopping campaign. The app is very simple but does the job and the service has been great.
Unbelievably great service! - Swati got us up and running and solved a couple of big ongoing issues we had with the Google merchant center. If you are looking to get Google shopping hooked up, and particularly if you are looking at multiple shopping campaigns then Google shopping and Google ads app by cedcommerce is the way to go! - Highly recommended!!

Ander Castilho

By far the best app for Google Shopping. It does what it says it does. The customer service is responsive and helpful. I've added another of their apps and if they have any more apps that they create and I need, I'll add it to my lineup of apps.

I really like this app, it has helped us tremendously with managing a large volume of unique products (20k+). We were able to easily install and utilize the service, at a reasonable cost, and continue to advertise our shopping products on Google.

It also makes setting up promotions for certain product sets very easy. Finally, we have had some really specific needs for our feed and their customer service, while they operate on different hours than us, have been quick to assist with creating custom feed rules to resolve issues.

Thanks Team Cedcommerce!

toysvaldichiana.it

This is the most comprehensive and well thought out app for managing your product data feeds for Google - for pro marketers. Support is next level, they go over and above any other support for any other app i have, they have help me set up tracking on Google help to fix any problems i've had, we encountered an urgent issue and they responded very quickly and took care of the problem. Would not hesitate to recommend this.

I used this app to sync my products to the google merchants and it was very clear on how to do that and whatever needed fixing they were there to help quickly and overall I would recommend it to anyone who is doing google shopping and merchants really easy and straight forward.

I recommended this to everyone i know in ecommerce!

Brother & Sisters

The support is very helpful. I were helped with the sync of all products on Google Merchant and for each issue, the support was there. Thanks

Coffee Drinkers Gifts

Best costumer service EVER. You have issues with you ads? chat with them, they will fix everything. Before this app, I barely knew what was Google ads, but because of this app, I now enjoy and understand well google ads. Thank you Ced Commerce for this amazing costumer service.

Micro Aquatic Shop

great app!! Wonderful team ,great support which they tried their best to help me out with the set up and run the app

SportPlex

very satisfied application I highly recommend