Shopping Feed for Google

Shopping Feed for Google

by CedCommerce

Google Shopping Actions (Order), Google Ads & Shopping Feed

WORLD-247.shop

Great support, very nice app. Love to work with it and your support team for installing the functions. Thank you very much

toyTretail

Great App and great service! Very user friendly. Helped us grow our product listings . We are very happy.
I moved to this app from Shopify's free Google Shopping app which is truly amazing. This is a great service and very easy to use. Support is via chat but the team are very responsive, patient and helpful. Thank you!

Recommended!

SUITE 23

Very useful app.The team is always available to help with setup and and ads.I recommend this app to all

SILK SWAN OFFICIAL STORE

Best app and best service. They guided me for a long time and answered all my questions, helped upload my products to Google merchant, and resolved all errors and helped me understand the app work. I am very happy to have found CedCommerce. I really like the google shopping feed and actions app a lot. Definitely the best google product for shopify users.

Salugea

Good services, very friendly staff! They helped setup everything. We recommend the app. Thank you!!!

baseballaccessories

The app is great as it syncs with my Shopify very well, but alongside the app they support is unreal. They helped setup everything from beginning to an end and the sync is working very well with my Shopify store. I strongly recommend the app for anyone as well as their amazing support! Thanks guys!

HOTPRICES24.COM

Top Services, very friendly staff, i raccomanded 110%%%%%%.
In every moment they are very help to resolve all request sure. Finally raccomanded 10000%%

EuforiaPop

best support and tool, you were amazing, very fast and objective thank you for everything.............

AcneLejos

This app was amazing and I would recommend it to everyone. They are very helpful with setting up everything and their customer service is perfect.

Dufrais Express

Impeccable customer service thank you for your assistance, Solving problems related to a merchant center, and adding products on google really thank you