Google Shopping Feed & Actions

by CedCommerce

Google Shopping Actions (Order), Google Ads & Shopping Feed

Ropalinda.com

Awsome and Great app.
working fast , very reliable perfect for upload you products on google. 100% recomended

MULTISERVICIOS GARSEY SAS

Use esta aplicación muy completa y muy atentos los operadores cinco estrellas siempre atentos en ayudar gracias. Solucionan tus necesidades espero continúen con su labor ayudando a las tiendas que están comenzando, a incursionar es este mundo tan difícil del dropshipping.

World Of Arts

-The app performance was so good
it was so helpful and easy to use
-very helpful and expert team thank you

Saffron Jaipur

I used this app for feed management on a Free Plan and planning to run ads to promote products.
Great App and quick support from team!!!!

ELECTRONICS-HEAVEN

Great application for a great price. It cost like $30 per month for 2000 SKU's but in the price is also included knowledgeable friendly support staff that will help, teach and guide you through the whole process. You can upload products and categories with 1 click, it's really easy and fast. Also the products will be constantly updated automatically. Overall i'm very satisfied. Now I just need to wait a couple of months to see if I will get any good traffic.

Elevated Life Labs

So easy and so helpful! did not have to do much myself, customer service is great! they are easy to get ahold of too when you have any questions!

stonesanddreams

If I could give them 10 stars I would. Worth it all the way don't hesitate!!

You will save lots of time and headaches by using it...staff is amazing, know their stuff and is efficient. Thank God for this app❤️

Wine for Two : Wine prepares our hearts for love, unless you take too much

The customer service if prompt & nice. It helped me understand the app, store and GMC.. It was great to know.

Saniplex Solutions

Superb!
Really good service. Every time they are ready to help. Happy with results. Recommend to everyone!
Thank you!!!!

b4yonline

good ! i like it . Because the customer service is great. Very serious and professional!I recommend everyone to use it. What I care most about with the product is customer service. We are not professionals. We don’t understand a lot. If customer service is not timely, I don’t want to use it!