Suite For Google Shopping Feed

Suite For Google Shopping Feed

by CedCommerce

Google Shopping, Buy On Google, Free Listing, Google Ads

Luxury Jaguars

Thank you for this application, an excellent and very good work team, and they are distinguished, and the Google support team is excellent at work

Shp@Ez

I Used this app to help me in getting customers and setting up my Google merchant account. They helped me all the way. I recommend them

giftSmilee

The team works very great to help the site issues. They have patience and experiences knowledge to guide us through all the processes. While there are a lot of issues that need to be done, with great help from them, you won't have to be troubled, or at least they can help in many ways, but still need owners to work together. Thank you for your help.

Just a Wonderland

I would like to express a huge gratitude to your support team as they had resolved all issues connected to Google Merchant Centre. Also it was done in fast and professional manner. Thanks a lot!

GalaxyCave

perfect customer support this is far the best support i ever have really quick and helping other people thank you!

Eurekaonline

I have just installed the App. And I am very excited to see the customer service provided so far. The team has been very helpful and has given me great insights in improving my google account. Thank you so much.

ChantyLuxury Brands

Thank you so much for all your support with my website. I Love the customer support!
Swati provided wonderful support. I must say Swati Lohani you deserve the best costumer support award. Am so happy that i installed this app and I have been extremely happy with their response. Swati was helpful and friendly! I highly recommend this app. Thank you and i hope to keep using this app.

Hair Plus Products

The support through this app is amazing. I loved that an agent connected with me directly via WhatsApp to guide through the service an resolve any huddle I had. Thank you!

Meruhi Innovations

From the day one we downloaded the application, they are supporting soo much and they have been following up with progress of the store quality in google. Especially Surabhi was very helpful and help me to setup my store well Recommending to everyone to use

Symito

I used the app recently, Very good Support from team and very patient. Will use for future stores. Highlu recommend