Shopping Feed for Google

Shopping Feed for Google

by CedCommerce

Google Shopping Actions (Order), Google Ads & Shopping Feed

alloverprin.com

I used this app when I got lost in GMC, great service with Swati, she is so sweet, great support and help!

Strive Shop 6666

Great service great products. Great service great products. Recommend! Great service great products. Recommend!

VA Fetich

Live support available... seems ok at start but it does not do anthing extra. Does what a google merchant center can already do... sorry.

October 14, 2020

Dear VA Fetich,

It seems you have not asked all questions you needed from our support.
First of all, you state that 'it does what a merchant centre can already do', we would like to inform you that the merchant centre doesn't do anything on its own, users and application control it. Our app is automating most such functions and any program set up in the merchant centre is done manually. So it seems you might be new to Google or are not fully aware of its working. Our teams are experts in Google work and have successfully assisted sellers in the past and still doing with full dedication.
You can easily connect with us for any queries you have and we will be happy to assist you. Our teams are available all the time to help set up everything.

Regards,
Team CedCommerce.

Heatable Pillow

Nice app with an easy setup and user-friendly dashboard. Also the customer support is amazing. Great for everyone with an online store

Rasmarv

Great app. I used it and it works, response was quick and on point . I would recommend it to anyone for their business

Acessórios Importados Gidrão

Very good app for sales and ads. Support has a great service. I was able to update my products with quality on Google Ads. It is reliable.

BeebBrown

This application really helps me in submitting my item listings from shopify to google.
I was very helpful.

Ready Trend

I'm really happy with the customer Service; they are very polite and helpful i'm 9999% recommend to use then!

Jardin de Parfums

Excellent app, excellent communications, quick service, cant wait to see what are the results that will come out of this app.

Kitchen Gadgetry

The best app I've used so far. The people are really friendly, helpful and prompt with their replies. Any issues you have they can help you solve it. An absolutely amazing service, would highly recommend!