Suite For Google Shopping Feed

Suite For Google Shopping Feed

by CedCommerce

Google Shopping, Buy On Google, Free Listing, Google Ads

Just a Wonderland

I would like to express a huge gratitude to your support team as they had resolved all issues connected to Google Merchant Centre. Also it was done in fast and professional manner. Thanks a lot!

GalaxyCave

perfect customer support this is far the best support i ever have really quick and helping other people thank you!

Eurekaonline

I have just installed the App. And I am very excited to see the customer service provided so far. The team has been very helpful and has given me great insights in improving my google account. Thank you so much.

ChantyLuxury Brands

Thank you so much for all your support with my website. I Love the customer support!
Swati provided wonderful support. I must say Swati Lohani you deserve the best costumer support award. Am so happy that i installed this app and I have been extremely happy with their response. Swati was helpful and friendly! I highly recommend this app. Thank you and i hope to keep using this app.

Hair Plus Products

The support through this app is amazing. I loved that an agent connected with me directly via WhatsApp to guide through the service an resolve any huddle I had. Thank you!

Meruhi Innovations

From the day one we downloaded the application, they are supporting soo much and they have been following up with progress of the store quality in google. Especially Surabhi was very helpful and help me to setup my store well Recommending to everyone to use

Symito

I used the app recently, Very good Support from team and very patient. Will use for future stores. Highlu recommend

HodaModa

If you get a chance to use (Suite for Google Shopping Feed) - Take the opportunity - Impeccable customer service and app capacities. , they demonstrated that they're a professional company in this issue. I was helped from the start, and all that could be done to address the problem, was, in a timely fashion and professional service the whole way. Including phone support, which I find very important, it's very handy to be able to speak to someone and they always find a way to help. The thing that sets (Suite for Google Shopping Feed) apart from others on the app store is that their customer service is great. The more important thing than that is that if you have a problem and call them, they will more than likely help you. In sum: Competitive pricing, fantastic customer service, above all - they know to try and keep their customers happy - which seems lost on other apps in the store. Thank you (Suite for Google Shopping Feed) for the continued support in growing our business!

KMNA Beauty

I used this app because i was having a hard time getting google to work swatiloahni was amazing! god sent!

Bargain Harolds

Great app so far. I love the user interface. Will keep you updated along my journey. Tested alot of different app. So far so good.