Shopping Feed for Google

Shopping Feed for Google

by CedCommerce

Google Shopping Actions (Order), Google Ads & Shopping Feed

Off The RAC

I used Cedcommerce's Shopping Feed for Google app and the experience has been amazing. This app encompasses everything that is needed for smooth functioning of products from shopify to Google. The support team has done a commendable job to get my listings live in a short time and they have been spot on with their work and I faced 0 errors. Thanks to CedCommerce google team for their efforts. I recommend this app to everyone.

Shestakov Fine Art

I was given a recommendation on this app as my store sells internationally - as we needed an app to be able to create a feed for multiple markets for Google Shopping. I can't recommend highly enough not just how good the app is but how helpful the support team are. Brilliant service from Swati from scheduled onboarding calls to instant messaging queries I have had for the feeds I have been working on - support has been first class and set us on our way to make the sales we need. Recommended, thank you very much!

BigToes Collectibles

Customer service was super helpful and accommodating to my needs. Understanding of my situation and helped me without issue and was friendly. Thank you so much

fit-to-Fitness

Ich habe eine sehr gute Hilfe bekommen. Die komunikation war gut und sehr einfach da sie mich über Whatsapp anschrieben haben.

Delishously

Exceptional App! It made my life so easy and I have been assisted by an extremely professional and proactive Team to set all products up.
I definitely recommend it.

DosenBierSaufen

Great app! Highly flexible feed customization product feeds for different platforms. It provides the extra configuration options we need that other feed builder apps were lacking. Some of the features we find really useful are being able to list products on various Google platforms, customize products by using custom profiling feature Whenever I've had a question, their tech support is very responsive,I usually use whatsapp chat which is very convenient. Overall we would recommend CedCommerce to anyone looking for a robust product feed generator.

ZelFitness

Very useful application to link products from a Shopify store to Google and many more
Many offers to meet needs beyond expectations
Reactive and advanced support provides good advice from the moment the application is installed.

WellAware Shop

I had issues signing up for Google shopping but this app really helped with the entire process. I would recommend it!

Kefirko España

After trying other apps for google feed management apps here on Shopify, I installed this Shopping feed for Google app by CedCommerce and we are so please with it. I can say that the support is AWESOME. Especially Swati was helping us out so great and quick and helped us in getting our account approved as it was suspended by Google. Really TOP. I definitely can recommend the support and the feature set of the app looks great as well.

Morion

Great and responsive team. They set up all instantly and in a very professional way. 5 stars deserved!