Google Shopping Feed & Actions

Google Shopping Feed & Actions

by CedCommerce

Google Shopping Actions (Order), Google Ads & Shopping Feed

Catssize

Since Shopify never was able to provide a solid Adwords feed app, we turned to Google shopping and google ads app by CedCommerce and have been using it ever since. It is hassle free and keeps our products current in Google Merchant Center. The support from there has been friendly and top notch. She has answered all my questions in a timely manner. I would highly recommend CedCommerce.

Customer support that really cares for you and your business is so rare these days - thank you!!
I am 100% looking to add more channels to see if it will work well for my store.

Perfect App, 100% Recommended!

Ergo Office Pro

Awesome User Friendly App! In person, on the spot, friendly customer support makes setting up Google Ads a breeze. I will definitely recommend this app. If you plan to run Google Ads you must use this app!

Simplify2020

This app is a complete gamechanger! I was considering learning Google Marketing for my store but decided to give this a try instead. Fast Forward 8 months, later at a 5 to 10x
ROAS rate, I'm glad my lazy ass decided to give this app a try first.
I've had massive success with many apps for
my Shopify store although many are great, this one takes the cake as it's truly a set and forget app that brings in the cash effortlessly.
There are a lot of free/freemium apps that promise you that they will generate more sales for you with Google ads, some of them even ask for a review once you finish the set up form (I hate that!)...I've tried them all, and wasted a lot of money and time in the process.
I've been using this app from CEDCOMMERCE for the past ~8 months and highly recommend them. All of my ads are being managed and optimized in real-time and my ROAS is the best I had since we opened the business. The expert Dixy was very helpful in helping me become compliant.

Digital Doors Australia

This is a great app with great support. I had some issues and their team helped me out right away. .

Musk Mask

CedCommerce is an amazing team with awesome support. Their app is flawless, very easy to use, and their team helps you with whatever they can, and I appreciate that! I am forever a loyal customer. You will not go wrong with CedCommerce. This app has been a great advantage to my store. It has saved time & helped fully explain all the Google feeds/Shopping requirements

let me tell ya - all the features you need to succeed on your product feeds is quickly accessible along with fast af submission/syncing. Their customer service was next level: multiple team members, diligent technical responses to educate us, got us where we needed to go. A+

Cheers to CedCommerce!

Oldens store

This app is the best one , it help me on everything i need and when you need help , you can find someone easly to help you.

MARACUJAN.COM - BIJOUX E ACCESSORI MODA

This app makes it 1000x easier to sell on Google. Once you get everything set up which takes only a couple of days you can start advertising right away. Also, if you run into any troubles or have any questions they will assist you with great customer service. They respond fast and efficiently.

We have tried several more expensive, customizable feeds and they were a PAIN to setup and customize and support was non-existent. This worked with minimal setup and we saw sales go up through Google shopping right away.

We implemented the feed on one of our websites almost a year ago, and since it does exactly what we need, we're implementing it on all our other sites.
Oh, and by the way, it's the sole and only paid app we use... so to say that if we decided to use this app and not code it ourselves, it's for a good reason!

100% Recommended!

OUTDOOR GEEKS NZ

Definitely a 5-Star for customer service and APP design. Hoping to get great results on AD investment.

ArielSkin

Great app! I was so impressed with how seamlessly everything just flowed and I was done and set up in five minutes flat. How about that for easy.
This app has helped boost both my traffic and sales instantly. I have been running my ads for a week now and I have had great traffic and high sales from it.

Campaigns are paying off and the management and insights through the app are really good. Very fast and friendly support as well, I did have some questions about how Google Ads and how the whole keyword environment worked, and they clear out any doubt putting it really simple.
I would like to say if you are looking to get approve on google merchant center or Adwords. do not hesitate to download this app. you want a peace of mind and move on to the next plan this app will take care of the Adwords I mean everything you don't have to do anything. love this app and it's worth it every penny.

Again, 100% recommended!!

GT collection

What an amazing app! I brings all data to one place and it's very user friendly, easy to navigate around! Awesome support