Google Shopping & Google Ads

Google Shopping & Google Ads

by CedCommerce

Manage Google Shopping Actions, Google Ads & Shopping Feed

Vitonell

Vielen Dank für all die Hilfe !
Top App und Support für Shopify, kann ich nur Empfehlen.
Immer weiter so.

city chick fashions LLC

I am a new comer to the app. The team was wonderful with walking me through every step of the way. Excellent service and app!!!

Your Style Your Story

Starting using this app over a week ago - simple to add your products to google and any problems with feeds Dixy has quickly helped us resolve . Manisha is also helping us optimize our google ads and so far already we are seeing possible results and extra traffic to our website.

Athletin Stores

Using this app for over a month now and it is working well for us, Dixy is really helpful and always there to address concerns.

Soft Tech Systems

Very good application, with the best support.
Their support is top-class. They respond right away and their responses are spot on. 5 stars for a good app and for an awesome support.
Special thanks to Swati Lohani and Mirza. You guys are gems.
There customer support to is very great. The helped me shared my screen and dugout out why my shopping ads wasn't running. If you are not using their app, IDK what you are doing with your life. Thanks. My fellow Shopify owners that want to succeed, please, install their app
I use this app for my Google shopping Feed I'm working on for the last couple years on Google Merchant Center I never find such a simple helpful impressive App like this you can do anything and everything group them filter them and much much more I'm advising all of you to join this app.

Micro•DOT Helmet Co.

This is the best app that I've ever downloaded to my Shopify and I've had my store for 4 years. CedCommerce Infomedia's team has been phenomenal. Swati Lohani is a tremendous help, we got Google shop up and running in no time. They also support the setting of Ad Words. and valuable feedback to improve the store's performance. I HIGHLY recommend this app! They deserve 10 starts if allowed.

Katie Doodle

Easy setup with awesome support from Amit Dixy. Highly recommend to anyone needing to setup google shopping actions!!!!!

NB Solution

Amazing app at an unbeatable price. Really gives you a LOT of control over shopping campaign refinements. This has really helped lower our CPC and increased our CTR. Also, the customer support is great, particularly SWATI LOHANI who always responds quickly with clear answers or direct action if needed. Highly recommended.
After much research looking for a Shopping Feed App, I decided on this one, after reading lots of positive reviews. This is a very good app at an affordable price. The support team has been fantastic. Any issues or questions I had were dealt with quickly, efficiently and professionally. Well done guys!

Really easy to set up and a nice interface. I have used other Shopping feed apps before and felt that it was easier to get started with this one. It even has a button to add conversion tracking ( tried to do this manually before and it was a HUGE headache to figure out by myself
After trying almost every app for shopping feeds this app absolutely is the best, I didn't receive errors from Shopping channels like all other apps all products were published without errors to fix which takes hours of work I ran campaigns 24 hours after installed this app.
This app is a lifesaver! I was running 2 different Google Shopping campaigns, 1 is search campaign and another one is standard shopping campaign . Despite my best efforts of adjusting bids and such, I had 0 impressions on my ads for weeks. I spoke with a "specialist" at Google who gave me nothing but vague, unhelpful information. I was hesitant to pay for this app, but within a few days of installing it, I'm now getting impressions on my ads left and right. Not gonna lie, I'm new to this whole Google Merchant center nonsense and I don't have the time or patience to learn. This app fixed whatever I failed to do, or messed up on while uploading my product feed on my own and it's definitely worth the money. Definitely a must have for people who are new to Google Shopping like myself.

Firepits and Selbat USA

I must say that this app was the best thing I could come across for the necessities of Google. Dixy stepped right in to help me out with a question I had, and I could NOT have done this alone without that kind of Fantastic help he provided. Thank you very much for the fantastic help and looking forward to great things happening with CedCommerce going forward. To present and future store owners reading this, you need this app. Period.

Jessie Johnson Boutik

Would give it 1000 Star Rating if I could. This app is a major time saver and very effective at placing products high up on Google Shopping
Support is top notch, app works super quick and efficient. Don't recall the app ever having downtime, and the features keep getting better.
Man I don't know where to start. First of all, I never write a review. Team of this app really deserved more than a review.
Special Thanks to SWATI LOHANI and MIRZA I have had so many problems, and these were not due to the app. Yet this team has helped me every time again. I am very grateful to you !!!! If you are looking for an app that solves all your shopping problems, stop searching and install
The app works flawlessly. I've worked with this app for over 2 years, it's seamless and updates google merchant center in real time.
After trying all the shopping feed apps, I really have no reason to look anywhere else.
We are now ready for a very successful holiday shopping season!

Thanks alot Team Cedcommerce!