Google Shopping Feed & Actions

Google Shopping Feed & Actions

by CedCommerce

Google Shopping Actions (Order), Google Ads & Shopping Feed

Segni Particolari Home

Uso l'app per creare contenuti pubblicitari, è molto pratica e sfruibile. supporto veloce e gentile. la consiglio!!

Sum's Body Care

CedCommerce is an amazing team with awesome support. Their app is flawless, very easy to use, and their team helps you with whatever they can, and I appreciate that! I am forever a loyal customer. You will not go wrong with CedCommerce. This app has been a great advantage to my store. It has saved time & helped fully explain all the Google feeds/Shopping requirements

let me tell ya - all the features you need to succeed on your product feeds is quickly accessible along with fast af submission/syncing. Their customer service was next level: multiple team members, diligent technical responses to educate us, got us where we needed to go. A+

Cheers to CedCommerce!

Angeline Kids

Great app. Good support . It helped me a lot.

Atlantic Electronic

Great app! I was so impressed with how seamlessly everything just flowed and I was done and set up in five minutes flat. How about that for easy.
This app has helped boost both my traffic and sales instantly. I have been running my ads for a week now and I have had great traffic and high sales from it.

We've been using this app for 1+ months and are extremely happy with the product and amazing support. We tried every other product feed app out there and this is by far the best performing. the support team went above and beyond to help us with a specific ask. Top notch. Wish all Shopify apps and support teams were this awesome!

Highly recommend Google shopping and Google ads app by CedCommerce!

W!cked

Really good service, they helped me set up my shopfiy store for google ads/shopping. Thanks alot Swati

All That Variety

The app was very easy to use and I like it very much The support team, especially MIRZA was very professional, patient and courteous.

Apefitstore

Great service, I had a lovely guy who helped me with any questions I had. Very happy user 5 stars!!!!

Tha Girl House

I had the best experience with dixy he helped me be able to fix every issue i had with googles. He turned something so complex into simplicity. I recommend strongly to new starters who dont know how to use google apps

Sweet Horse Design Co

I had Dixy help me with a major issue, or actually multiple issues, and much time was spent in helping, and so patient. So impressed with quality of help, many many thanks!!!!

MaverickSwim

Very good user support and trouble shooting via whatsapp, friendly and knowledgable support team. I will try it for a few more days and see how the google ads are performing!