Shopping Feed for Google

Shopping Feed for Google

by CedCommerce

Google Shopping Actions (Order), Google Ads & Shopping Feed

Experto Makeup™

these are exceptional guys. Competent, kind to me too, I am a difficult one, highly recommended to everyone ... both to start and to increase your business. ! very good

BUYSTAFIA

Sine I've being using this apps the customer service is the best I've used on Shopify. They respond immediately and walk you through every step. Thanks guys!

SABANDIJA

Great App!

VJ Bedazzled Jewelry

I give this a 5, I asked for help in addressing some issues, and had a direct chat! Awesome experience!

Fortressoftheart

amazing customer service! They helped me resolved my issues so fast!!! you should install this ! A must have!!

Jetmart Singapore

Like other CED apps, itself is well developed, functioning well, and most importantly, the support team is responsive. This is the 2nd app I installed from CED. When there are options, I normally go with CED.

Art From The Heart NM

Thank you for all your help in setting up by business in a lot of areas , most recently being adding shipping configuration on my GMC easily ! Very helpful and knowledgeable people ready and willing to help with whatever you need ! Would highly recommend! Thank you!

Homemade Jams, Pickles and Preserves

Super people, helped me every step of the way.
Would definitely recommend.
5/5 everytime.

EXCELLENT!

Zaham Discount

Customer services very helpful and knowledgeable. Very nice rep. quick following up looking fwd to start selling

Safety Mo

Customer Service 5 stars for assistance thanks Swati ,Thank you for all the assistance greatly appreciated