Suite For Google Shopping Feed

Suite For Google Shopping Feed

by CedCommerce

Google Shopping, Buy On Google, Free Listing, Google Ads

Vmaye

I had some problems with Google shopping and I found this app which has been a big help and a special thanks to Surabhi from the Cedcommerence team for helping me getting my store on Google! :) So I fully recommend this app.

Kitchenz-MY

Gotta say, their customer support service is really helpful! I have had trouble syncing my products to GMC and Amigo led me step by step to complete the setup. Thanksss!!

Sexy Kinx

I have received the best support ever! cant tell you enough how much I was helped! sorted many aspects of our store!

Sweetaly

I use cedcommerce with 3 stores, I am very soddifatto service highly professional and competent. Certainly an indispensable service for any entrepreneur who wants to succeed online.

the Great supplement

they helped me a lot, very good customer support, fast working. I think I will use them each time I need help

hbwzurich Relojes

Definitivamente muy buena, no solo la aplicación sino que el soporte via Chat es tremendamente personalizado y eficiente, en solo unos minutos de manera rapida y eficiente me solucionaron mis problemas con GMC
muy recomendado

Eskenze

I used this app as I was having issue syncing my product with google merchant and was having some other issues with my merchant account too. Both the app and the team has been outstanding on providing me end to end solution to my problem and resolving the issue. I had no idea what I was doing so thank you very much for your assistance and great service.

LBailar

Very helpful with the services google. My account was suspended. Anyone needs help, contact her, she's knowlegeable.

Kanzi by Liza Yahya

CedCommerce have an outstanding support team, they guided us setp by to get our products into google shopping

dentinepro

excellent customer care, I have been overriding all obstacles in short moments, obviously clearing and fixing of unwanted issues especially for the store beginners