Google Shopping & Google Ads

Google Shopping & Google Ads

by CedCommerce

Manage Google Shopping Actions, Google Ads & Shopping Feed

Reckys' bubble

I really love this app, the guys are very helpful and really take time to help you out..I have just started using this app and I am very pleased with it.

OxKom

Definitely, the best Google app ever made. The app has quality features and prime support. This app helped me set up my account and upload listings to Google Shopping Actions.

It also covers Surfaces Across Google and Google ads, and their prices are best!
They have also covered the merchant center data for you to have a look at so that you can view it in the app itself. The tracking info of shipped products is also updated to the Google merchant center. It makes it easy to check the currently pending issues if any and acts as a nice reminder to fix them. Just a single click after install, and merchant center data can be imported in the app easily.

Product and order sync works for top class. Zero issues in this app! Dixy has been a great great help from day one, thanks a ton!! Shopping Actions is a tremendous platform to sell products on Google.

This app is the best one, it helped me with everything I need, and when you need help, you can find someone easily to connect with.

Cedcommerce is one of the best app developers out there in the market. We recommend this app to any store owner who is looking to increase their sales through Google Shopping Actions.

Happy Health Star

I used this app for my Google marketing it's super knowledgeable the team who set up my Google merchant account. I gave them a five-star rating because I'm happy what they did.

Chmers

I love this app, because I have try 2 apps before this one. Only this app help me solve the google shopping feeds problem. by the way, the customer service staff Swati is very patient and lovely, thanks very much.

ViaMonte Shop

I use this app on my shop viamonteshop.com and it works and help me alot. their customer service dixy is the best you can ever find.

Andreas Diofebi

Great support, I still don't know how to use it properly but I have scheduled a walk-through to make sure I can use it at its best

Woolfit.de

Off to a great start! Swati's support was great. Planning to continue using this app to see if the great impressions holds.

World Clothing

Great App for Google Ads. Had a fantastic working relationship with the guys when they helped me with my new Shopify store

Vans-Solutions

+++++++Ich bin sehr zufrieden.Toller service.Beste shopify.Kann ich nur empfehlen.++++++++++++++Danke.

AIRCALD

Best experience and best service, always they support me best! Thank you very very much! I satisfied a lot for this service!