Google Shopping Feed & Actions

Google Shopping Feed & Actions

by CedCommerce

Google Shopping Actions (Order), Google Ads & Shopping Feed

JustGo Shop

Really nice app to if you are working in google shopping. The support is amazing, i recommend you to have it

Urban Supply Incorporated

This app is really useful as it gives you the ability to oversee both google ads and google merchant center on one platform. But the best thing about this app is the customer support. I am currently working with a team and they have been super respectful and super helpful. They are responsive and don't leave issues for you to solve alone. I am still having many difficulties as I am upcoming on the ecommerce world but I am glad to have the support of this app and their team. I would recommend this app to anyone who is new or just need help in general.

Dad Shed

Great live support. Got to the bottom of my issues quickly and provided very helpful feedback and advice.

kaigbo

Nice app and very user friendly, the customer care is very good as well, recommended Happy customer

House Plant Shop

Great, app. Very useful. Customer service is helpful. Easy way to get all your products listed on Google Actions.

kgwasiscloset.com

A must have,I made a perfect choice integrating and the team is so patient and helpful. Recommended

Buy Books Online SA

What an amazing App! The staff walked me through setting up my google accounts step by step and held my hand every step of the way. Must say, the best customer service I have ever received from any app on Shopify.

Cliqbutiq

I really knew nothing about online sales but wanted to start something. I am so glad I met them.the lady was perfect and helped me through. Thanks a lot. You guys are doing a great job. Thank you .

Only Gadgets Shop

I had a hard time uploading my product to google merchant and this app help me. They have a very good supporting system or team which I like because I'm not very technical so they made it easy for me to use it. 5***** I love it thank you so much guys and they have tech team that help's you through the process which is good ,great job guys.

Chicky Chicky Bling Bling, LLC

This is a fantastic app. It worked great in the first attempt and pushed all my listings to merchant center in a short time. The team for this is super amazing. Helped me resolve multiple errors related to my account and explained my all about the app and google. The app itself is very promising, everything from syncing, modifications, profiles all are working correctly. This has been my best experience with a google app. Undoubtedly the best app till date. Surely recommend it for all shopify users.