Shopping Feed for Google

Shopping Feed for Google

by CedCommerce

Google Shopping Actions (Order), Google Ads & Shopping Feed

EZY.com

The customer service is great and amazing people.

LR-Parfum.shop

Excellent and fast support! Highly Recommended, app looks very clear and intuitive to use

VSafeguard.com

Excellent onboarding service. Thanks, Dixy and Pheonix for your dedication. Hopefully, the app will prove to be as wonderful as the service.

FELLER

I have been working with them for about a week and so far they have been very helpful and attentive. They always get back to me right away.

I Love My Polish

The App is fabulous, the team is super helpful, and reaches out to you. It was my first such experience on Shopify and am loving it.
They sorted out the hurdles i had from months in minutes.

Recommended App

Amb Mascareta

Efficient and brilliant. Professional. It was a Nice start. They helped me with the account stuff and everything. I sincerely hope it's just the beginning of a winning story, for me and my business activity

Hopikas

I'm sorry, but your application is a hoax. You are not doing anything. Just sync the store and google ads. Useless filter with manual adjustment. I deleted your application, it does not automate anything. This is a hoax for those who do not understand anything in advertising.

July 27, 2020

Dear Hopikas,

First of all our application is obviously not a hoax. We have provided most functionalities in our app and sellers have successfully used it.

We would like to inform you that our teams have assisted you and you are always available to ask anything you like or request customization you need. Our app is automating most products, stocks, and shipment functions, so it's not clear on your saying that it does not automate anything.

You are open to ask and learn about Google and we are always available to help. Please reach out to us for clarifications and we will be happy to assist you.

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks,
Team CedCommerce.

KalaSanskruti Retail Private Limited

I recommend others to use these services for marketing and promotion activities growth.it is very user friendly and best tool for optimise your services.

myitalianliving

I'm really happy. I have been able to upload only the items without the variants. Perfect and easy.
Also the help from the Customer service was excellent.

Fluff + Woof

So far so good! Lots to learn but the support is fantastic - they are guiding me through setting everything up and I'm excited to finally get going with Google Shopping :)