Shopping Feed for Google

Shopping Feed for Google

by CedCommerce

Google Shopping Actions (Order), Google Ads & Shopping Feed

ViaMonte Shop

I use this app on my shop viamonteshop.com and it works and help me alot. their customer service dixy is the best you can ever find.

Andreas Diofebi

Great support, I still don't know how to use it properly but I have scheduled a walk-through to make sure I can use it at its best

Woolfit.de

Off to a great start! Swati's support was great. Planning to continue using this app to see if the great impressions holds.

World Clothing

Great App for Google Ads. Had a fantastic working relationship with the guys when they helped me with my new Shopify store

Vans-Solutions

+++++++Ich bin sehr zufrieden.Toller service.Beste shopify.Kann ich nur empfehlen.++++++++++++++Danke.

AIRCALD

Best experience and best service, always they support me best! Thank you very very much! I satisfied a lot for this service!

Exquizit Online

Hey Guys, We have been using their feed app for quite some time now. It is smooth. No issues whatsoever. Set it and forget it kind of thing. You will have to pay little attention to settings, in the beginning, to get it set up in the way you want and then it runs without any problem. One of the best in class and very affordable. Scales up easily for large stores. Wonderful & prompt support.

Fantastic It just works , all the time every time. The feed is customizable and easy to use, helped me grow ad revenue.
This app does exactly what it is supposed to do and produces a feed that easily integrates with Google Shopping.
The app is simple to set up, with great documentation.

100% recommended!

UrbanShopOut

Very Helpfull staff for starting your ads on google, grow up your business ideas online and rank up your shop

Thermosy

Excellent service de loin. la pesonne du tchat était très patient et a répondu à toutes mes questions. Je ne l'aurais pas réalisé par moi-même.

Spathula store

I used this app and the service i received it was outstanding and mood changed from 5 to 99% you should try it