Shopping Feed for Google

Shopping Feed for Google

by CedCommerce

Google Shopping Actions (Order), Google Ads & Shopping Feed

Apefitstore

Great service, I had a lovely guy who helped me with any questions I had. Very happy user 5 stars!!!!

Tha Girl House

I had the best experience with dixy he helped me be able to fix every issue i had with googles. He turned something so complex into simplicity. I recommend strongly to new starters who dont know how to use google apps

Sweet Horse Design Co

I had Dixy help me with a major issue, or actually multiple issues, and much time was spent in helping, and so patient. So impressed with quality of help, many many thanks!!!!

MaverickSwim

Very good user support and trouble shooting via whatsapp, friendly and knowledgable support team. I will try it for a few more days and see how the google ads are performing!

AGI IT Solutions

Really enjoy this app,, it's so easy to use! Hats off to the developer! I will be using this app everyday now

The Nifty Decor

Really good app and the customer service was excellent. Really fast and they follow up with you regularly for any issues you might have. Highly recommend.

PerfectlyHealthyza

Great system support, I appreciate the team. However I did find it hard to use the system and understand what is going on.

MyEid

So easy to use this app, and very helpfull for my store. And when i had to use support service, i god an answer right away, and they helped me fix my problems right away. Really Really great app and service.:)

L'perfum

Excelente herramienta para los que estamos empezando una tienda, su servicio al cliente es excepcional.

Catssize

Since Shopify never was able to provide a solid Adwords feed app, we turned to Google shopping and google ads app by CedCommerce and have been using it ever since. It is hassle free and keeps our products current in Google Merchant Center. The support from there has been friendly and top notch. She has answered all my questions in a timely manner. I would highly recommend CedCommerce.

Customer support that really cares for you and your business is so rare these days - thank you!!
I am 100% looking to add more channels to see if it will work well for my store.

Perfect App, 100% Recommended!