Shopping Feed for Google

Shopping Feed for Google

by CedCommerce

Google Shopping Actions (Order), Google Ads & Shopping Feed

OUTDOOR GEEKS NZ

Definitely a 5-Star for customer service and APP design. Hoping to get great results on AD investment.

ArielSkin

Great app! I was so impressed with how seamlessly everything just flowed and I was done and set up in five minutes flat. How about that for easy.
This app has helped boost both my traffic and sales instantly. I have been running my ads for a week now and I have had great traffic and high sales from it.

Campaigns are paying off and the management and insights through the app are really good. Very fast and friendly support as well, I did have some questions about how Google Ads and how the whole keyword environment worked, and they clear out any doubt putting it really simple.
I would like to say if you are looking to get approve on google merchant center or Adwords. do not hesitate to download this app. you want a peace of mind and move on to the next plan this app will take care of the Adwords I mean everything you don't have to do anything. love this app and it's worth it every penny.

Again, 100% recommended!!

GT collection

What an amazing app! I brings all data to one place and it's very user friendly, easy to navigate around! Awesome support

FASSHION4U

Very useful app , and the service is very fast .i really like the app.
My name is ibrahim from ITALY.

European Workwear Canada

Hello. I started to use this app . Customer service is very nice and helpful.
I already hire them for SEO work on my website. Very nice people from India

Electronic Worldwiide

Really helpful and great attendance to their clients. Great app I will recommend. It is very helpful

Olexo

The app is easy to use and navigate through, application works flawlessly.I would most definitely recommend the Google Shopping and Google ads app by Cedcommerce!

This does exactly what it promises: Automatically generate a Google Shopping Feed in minutes from your Shopify store with zero work on your part. Yes its not customizable without support, but it works out of the box and support is lightning fast if you want some tweaking (exclude products etc). And its affordable.

I don't often leave reviews, but to help other people with stores making that critical connection to merchant center and google ads, this Google shopping is one app you can count on for fast service. Their support is excellent. Cedcommerce has really helped us transform our advertising campaigns.
They are always available to show you the best practices, provide you with assistance or even just talk to discuss your goals further down the line.They understand that providing great customer service counts.

I want to say a big BRAVO to cedcommerce team. These guys customer service is over the limits of what i was expecting. Asking questions and see people in the backround doing research and keep sending me emails with help and support to resolve and answer my questions. Thank you so much. Keep on the very good work!

Keep up the great work!

Archiology

I've had a good experience with Google Shopping, and I was looking to add more channels to see if it will work well for my store. I reached out to CedCommerce support team, I explained what I need, my goals and expected ROAS. I encountered a professional team that made me feel comfortable with moving forward with them.
Customer support that really cares for you and your business is so rare these days - thank you!!
Every message I send is getting a speedy reply with information I can understand and digest.
Performance is much better than I ever had, who knew Google ads would play such an important rule in my business.

Best application
100% satisfied
Great customer service
Highly recommended

Cheers to the team Cedcommerce

Dogenics

Excellent app for uploading your products for Google Shopping. Simple and efficient while giving you the option of making adjustments directly in Google Merchant Services if needed.

If you get stuck, or need assistance the support is impeccable. We highly recommend this app for Google Shopping!
Their customer service is second to none, with an incredibly fast response time and very professional and helpful answers.
I used this app to sync my products to the google merchants and it was very clear on how to do that and whatever needed fixing they were there to help quickly and overall I would recommend it to anyone who is doing google shopping and merchants really easy and straight forward.

I recommended this to everyone i know in ecommerce!

airupuro

Easy to install and great help from Dixy. Fast response and willing to help and check if everythings is allright. Happy so far