Shopping Feed for Google

Shopping Feed for Google

by CedCommerce

Google Shopping Actions (Order), Google Ads & Shopping Feed

EZY.com

The customer service is great and amazing people.

LR-Parfum.shop

Excellent and fast support! Highly Recommended, app looks very clear and intuitive to use

VSafeguard.com

Excellent onboarding service. Thanks, Dixy and Pheonix for your dedication. Hopefully, the app will prove to be as wonderful as the service.

FELLER

I have been working with them for about a week and so far they have been very helpful and attentive. They always get back to me right away.

I Love My Polish

The App is fabulous, the team is super helpful, and reaches out to you. It was my first such experience on Shopify and am loving it.
They sorted out the hurdles i had from months in minutes.

Recommended App

Amb Mascareta

Efficient and brilliant. Professional. It was a Nice start. They helped me with the account stuff and everything. I sincerely hope it's just the beginning of a winning story, for me and my business activity

KalaSanskruti Retail Private Limited

I recommend others to use these services for marketing and promotion activities growth.it is very user friendly and best tool for optimise your services.

myitalianliving

I'm really happy. I have been able to upload only the items without the variants. Perfect and easy.
Also the help from the Customer service was excellent.

Fluff + Woof

So far so good! Lots to learn but the support is fantastic - they are guiding me through setting everything up and I'm excited to finally get going with Google Shopping :)

Dior Beauty

I've just started using this app but received great support. Nice projects coming ahead.