Shopping Feed for Google

Shopping Feed for Google

by CedCommerce

Google Shopping Actions (Order), Google Ads & Shopping Feed

Giulio accessories

Thank you so much Dixy for all your help! your incredible patience and expertise on this. You really helped to set up the app, with Google Merchant configuration and make sure that I had all I need to sell on Google Shopping. You are the best! Thank you again ;)

ΤΟΥΚΙΤΣΟΥ

The support team is really good. they can help you also with setting up your merchant accounts. The also have 15 days trial so they can setup everything and start running campaign on google shopping

Splendidbuyers

I wish to say massive thanks to Swati for her knowledge and expertise in checking up my Google Merchant center, Google feed, in making sure everything is in order and responding to my queries. Thanks for your patience and customer service. I strongly appreciated. I do recommend Cedcommerce Team, the staff are helpful and willing to assist you through.

La Genouillère

That app is very helpful and great. I'm keeping in touch with Swati, Agent is very focus and always here to help. I'm really satisfied by her professional work. Thank you to Swati.

Ashtaa

Great customer service, and very quick response time. I really recommend this app to anyone who is looking to do google advertising and learn about it.

Paluten.shop

So far the best app for Google Feeds.
You can set the feeds very precisely and adjust them to the products.
Good and helpful support that is also fast.

Alice&Patrick Boutique

Very helpful team and quick response time. I would recommend this to anyone who is relatively new to Google advertising

Gold Barz

This app is much better than the previous one I used. The customer support is much more reliable. Amigo did great in getting me started and solving all of my issues in the Google Merchant Center expertly. I recommend it.

Celebrity Fun

They are nice team with fast reaction and best solutions! They are nice team with fast reaction and best solutions!

Aether

best app, super customer support the greatest I've ever seen. guides you through each and every step. thank you