Google Shopping Feed & Actions

Google Shopping Feed & Actions

by CedCommerce

Google Shopping Actions (Order), Google Ads & Shopping Feed

Outbound Pro

This is a very helpful application and it is better than others. The company that made this is very helpful and always communicates clearly and promptly. I recommend this for anyone wanting to get on the Google platform. Even more so if you need help in understanding and execution.

ohwow612

This is the most comprehensive and well thought out app for managing your product date feeds for Google - for pro marketers. Support is next level, they go over and above any other support for any other app I have, Would not hesitate to recommend this to everyone I know. The price is very fair and worth it

Happy Pijama

Friendly to use app and very helpful support team. Very easy to reach via chat. I really recommend it

The Garlic Grater shop

Fantastic service thank you sooo much for your help. They connected my Google account and products with speed and ease

Mystick Treasures

This app is very user friendly and the gentleman that assisted me through another app was very good. He made sure that I was squared away and even had me laughing which is nice because this moving my business has been stressful.

Treasure Hunting US

This app is absolutely amazing. It saves a lot of time and headache. It is very easy to use and intuitive, very useful friendly, there is no guesswork. I love it.

Babymumnitors

The app is very easy to use, Thanks for your help !! I would definitly recommand this app to upload products to GMC

Clothing&BeautyInc

They definitely deserve more than 5 stars ... they helped me every step of the way !! For that I am greatly appreciated!! I highly recommend them !!

Ichiraku Tee Shop

The support is definitely superb and quick! 5 stars for that alone and the app works wonderfully! Recommended to any shopping user!

Tooley Shirts

I have been using this app since four months and extremely satisfied.And I would definitely recommend to everybody.