Shopping Feed for Google

Shopping Feed for Google

by CedCommerce

Google Shopping Actions (Order), Google Ads & Shopping Feed

congauna

An enthusiastic and enthusiastic support team, i will be very difficult without your support, hope you will develop even more. Thanks you very much.

besser-leben-shop

This app has been very promising and has managed my shopify products perfectly on Google. The app itself is so easy to use and understand that anyone will little knowledge on Google will be easily able to use it. It has been a great experience using this app on both my stores and the team behind it has provided a great help in setting up everything. There have been no errors and the team deserves every praise for it. Highly recommend this app for all Shopify store users. It's a must buy app for you bundle.

Exact Clothing Design

Swati help us alot n setting a google feed thank you so much its a great app for setting up a google feed Keep up the good work

Kapitrick Store

The works better as compared to the other apps as there is always someone to assist you at every step, The app features like feed management, automatic syncing, managing Google ads in the app itself widens the scope and everything can be controlled by the support and by me.I hope Google shows the results what I'm expecting but Cedcommerce is doing a better job and I recommend it to the ones who are reading this review

Goparty Decoration

This is what you call a perfect app. It has streamlined my business work and every feature of it is so handy that it makes this app a complete masterpiece. I have been using it since some time now and just blown away with its working and the support team behind it has left no stone unturned to make this easiest for me. This is a complete app for Shopping Actions, Google Ads, Surfaces and many other google platforms. Its syncing everything perfectly to google and i used the custom profile which provided in-depth control over everything. The team has gone above and beyond to help setup everything in my Google Merchant account. Rare and master support work i have received. They are surely among the best app developers in the market.

Vintage Original

very good help center help us very fast to install google feed and to connect merchant center un 5 min

Band press

Top App! Can easily connect your ads / shopping account to improve your Busines. BEST SUPPORT SERVICE too!

Xdi Cosmetics

Super helpful support and knowledgeable; they will literally walk anyone through the whole process. I was struggling with the other apps with zero support, but as soon as I installed this application, there was someone there to help....

alloverprin.com

I used this app when I got lost in GMC, great service with Swati, she is so sweet, great support and help!

Strive Shop 6666

Great service great products. Great service great products. Recommend! Great service great products. Recommend!