Shopping Feed for Google

Shopping Feed for Google

by CedCommerce

Google Shopping Actions (Order), Google Ads & Shopping Feed

SoftwareHouseUK

A well developed app with nice features and ability to make detailed profiles covering useful advanced features of Google. This app has been very useful for me. A multi-purpose app capable of handling multiple Google platforms and the team helped setup merchant centre too. This app helped me update my product prices, descriptions and every other detail. I have encountered any bugs yet. The customer support done a great job with assisting me and keeping the app work for me. They deserve every praise. Best product for Google. A must buy app for every Google seller. You will surely find something in it that interests you a lot. Totally worth the money.

Tiny Online Shop

Nice thing to add for the shopping on behalf of the google. Really it is amazing and remarkable to sell.

Gymnetic Industry

They did a pretty good job helping me out. I was reading some of the negative reviews saying that they just connected you to google ads, which I'm hoping they don't do to me.

Worthy Face

So far so good with their customer service, it’s impeccable and reliable for us. I will update later once we have experienced all they can offer.

softavias

very professional and very fast customer service. Highly recommended for google merchant centre users. These guys are very helpful.

Emete store

So far the customer service great, they constantly keep in touch to make sure everything working fine before starting google ads - We waiting for the ads to start

CINZYA

So far the customer support is free and awesome! Will test the app further and write another one.
Br

Sleeze

I‘m excited. I was contacted directly by Support and they took a lot of work off my hands! I love it That much! Can only be recommended

Arckon Store Ph

This app is very nice and works great. It uploaded all my products to google merchant with no errors. I have received excellent support from this team. I recommend it to everyone. Very useful app for shopify store.

Avalon Bag

Using this app has been a blast. They always have my back and care for my business. Recommend it!!!!