Google Shopping Feed & Actions

Google Shopping Feed & Actions

by CedCommerce

Google Shopping Actions (Order), Google Ads & Shopping Feed

Amy Mac Style

So far, the process has been easy and straightforward for us. Before I just used the google app and it wasn't as straightforward

ANNAH HARIRI

They deeply analyzed my Account, I've had some issues with purchase conversion they have made the website purchase conversion in ads and setup properly, paused the unnecessary goals and conversion.
they correct the conversion tracking code in Shopify.
This app is awesome and the customer service is 5* - Always on hand and no problem is to small! Service is on hand and very helpful in informations. stress free . I really love their services, will always recommend . many thanks

1800ceiling

This app is unique. It was the only google feed app I found that let me change the weights of the products before uploading to google. This is a big advantage. Customer service is terrific.

THE STANDARD - SHOP

I've had some issues with missing GTINs as they were not uploaded to my store in the first place. Also I had to fill in the shipping information manually at the Merchant Center.

Support is amazing. Nice to work with someone that understands how customer support should be handled.Thank you for helping me about google shopping feed,good customer service.
This is not only an amazing app that makes your life easier, but also the one that offers an enterprise-class and 24/7 customer service and assistance to make every impossible possible.

I couldn't be any happier to give them 5 out of 5 stars for both the app and the team working behind the scene!
Works perfectly, Support is great and timely. Very pleased with the app overall!:)

Highly recommended!

Diana Francis Art

Awesome really great support and helped me get my products up onto Google almost immediately :) Really helpful support.

Matan Apparel

Best customer support very helpful they help me upload all of my products to google shopping thank you so much!

SoCal Health

The support is unlike any other shopify app! It is truly a white glove service to help you achieve your goals.

OanShop

Good content, and very helpful . When you start an online shop. To get an audience. And finally enable you to launch your steps.

The Beauty Glory

Good support services, Service is on hand and very helpful in informations. stress free . I really love their services, will always recommend . many thanks

BuddyandLola

This app is awesome and the customer service is 5* - Always on hand and no problem is to small! Really can't go wrong with service like this!