Suite For Google Shopping Feed

Suite For Google Shopping Feed

by CedCommerce

Google Shopping, Buy On Google, Free Listing, Google Ads

Wooden Artwork Australia | Wood wall art | Timber Home Decor

Great app! Amazing support! Hopefully, our business grows and we can use the paid version. Looking forward to adding more products using this app.

Star Dusted Rocks

Swati was a huge help and got me setup within minutes to integrate with google! Those at CedCommerce have been most helpful.

WePrintYourDesign.com

I had a issue where my google merchant account was being deactivated for misrepresentation due to me not having all the policy information and terms and conditions fully on my site. Dxy helped me get all the correct information on my site and I plan to finally get approved by google after being unapproved over 3 weeks. Wonderful app also with the feed information.

Meat Mekanik

Amazing support from Swati for reaching out and helping to get us on track and hopefully to get it all up and running soon.

mymofosmile

This is a great app, the Business Analyist, Swati that helped me set it up was fantastic. I recommend this app

HALO Hydration

Support was quick to help me out and very understanding of my questions. I quickly got what was needed. Definitely enjoying this app!

OCEAN GOURMET

Great app and service from the team of CEDCommerce! They have been so nice to me helping to get everything in our store in order. Thanks!!!

Jardin Floral Design

Great app and support team. They go above and beyond to help you out and make sure everything is working correctly. Thank you Amigo!

BiteMyWood

Love the app its very easy and they walk you thru the process step by step.
Swati is great and very patient.
Thanks a million

Krave Bites

This app is very useful and the team is very good in resolving issues on time.
I tried it for my store and it worked.