Suite For Google Shopping Feed

Suite For Google Shopping Feed

by CedCommerce

Google Shopping, Buy On Google, Free Listing, Google Ads

Her foot care

I used the app to help me sell my product on google, but I didnt know what I was doing. Swati from the app team helped make the whole onbording process very easy. So even in experienced dropshippers like myself can use the app.

Traveling Tikes

I used this app to add my products on Google shopping and its done great work!!

The support team is always ready to help.

Appreciated their work and Help.

Brightech

Excellent app, helped me integrate the entire channel in under 10 minutes, great service. They are always available even via text or chat, and always fixed any problems that came up. Great team.

PartsBroz Store

Best customer service and great team. This is one of the best app, very easy to use. It saved a lot of time.

SeasonalDelights

The customer service is very nice of this app and it is very convenient to use. and will continue to use this app in the future.

Alpaca Direct

Good support to work through complexities of multiple variants for proper listings on Google Express. They are quick to respond to changes and any concerns.

The Casual Ideas

This app is definitely among the top apps out there in the market. It has a great functioning mechanism and smooth flow of products from shopify to google and orders from google to shopify. The app updates listings in merchant center with precise information. Amazing features covered to make profiles, managing prices as needed, updating product stocks accurately and editing product information without needing to change on Shopify!

'Gold' is the word for the Team of this app. You don't find many guys out there explaining things with such detail and handling your issues. Thank you so much Amit Dixit and Mirza Nadeem Beg. Incredible! Absolutely incredible!

10/10 to google express integration.

TOSHOPIX -Un large choix de vêtements et accessoires

Toshopix.com
The first application in which I really invested time for my store.
I'm so happy to have run on your application, I'd like to know if before now. I am pleasantly surprised and impressed by the application, I will use it also in the future :)
I have just experienced the very fast customer service of all time.
I would like to thank Swati Lohani, she was very patient with my questions, she was very helpful and informed me completely about what I needed to know. However, she answered 100% to my expectations, she even gave her support in the middle of the night. On weekdays, I could immediately get technical support for my problems, no matter the day or the night, and I encourage to consider working with cedcommerce.

This app is great and works great. We were looking for the management of our products on Google Express and this application made it very easy for us to do that. It offers excellent features such as profiling, configuration, product price changes, automatic product synchronization, and more. It helped me promote my products on the Google Express market.
I am looking forward to working with cedcommerce in the future !!

I highly recommend it!

Superb application very useful to increase its conversion rate I thank the entire team CEDCommerce Swati Lohani especially, you did a great job someone very serious rigorous in his work you allowed me to correctly set up Google someone a very professional thanks again to you.

The Tackle Room

Dixy and his team are great. The app is wonderful. We are pleased with the ease of use and quality of data sent to Express. Great.

barcagolato

We at, barcagolato.com , sell apparells branded with insignias of football clubs and other related merchandise. This app allows us to upload all our products in bulk and provides us with near real-time syncing of orders and products.They also have an amazing "repricer" option in their app that helps us adjust our item's prices to become better than what our competitors can offer. Another useful feature for us, was their "Custom Profile" setting, this helps us push products as per our needs rather than having to push all of our products, which helps us to grow our ROI as we can focus on our best selling products. They have also helped us increase the visibility of our Shopify store by running some very nice ad campaigns for our products.

All in all, we would like to thank Cedcommerce for this amazing app. This certainly helps in taking a major load off of our minds which we can use to focus on other ideas. Looking forward to working with you in the future as well.

Thank you CedCommerce! :)