Google Shopping Feed & Actions

Google Shopping Feed & Actions

by CedCommerce

Google Shopping Actions (Order), Google Ads & Shopping Feed

ZMakesBeads

Before I downloaded this app I looked at the negative reviews to see if there was a trend in what people were saying. There was a lot of talk about how the customer service is very bad and not interactive. Also that the service pushes you to increase your plan constantly and doesn't help you with the plan you currently have. Luckily those were only 5 bad reviews while this app has 398 5 star reviews.

When I first downloaded the app I had no idea what I was doing but I instantly was assisted by customer service and they helped me through every single step so fast and I didn't have to lift a finger. So far, the service is excellent and worth a 5 star rating. I am looking forward to seeing if this service increases my online engagement and sales.

STAQ Performance

Amazing support and very fast response. We had some issues with uploading feed to the merchant center. Support guys solved the issue immediately. Recommended!

esmae.com.au

It is really simple to use and the functionality is great. I found it really easy to sync all my products to google merchant centre. Highly recommend!

Bigsam super store

Good response and nice help from the respresetative.its a very good app and it help the review my products and advertise them on Google aids thanks to all the team for support and care of customer service.

Kids Decor Factory

I am using this app for feed management on a Free Plan and planning to run ads to promote products. So far easy app to use and helpful support.

Trim & Tonic Hair®

I am currently using CED commerce and the staff are very helpful and understanding. I am new to dropshippijg so the whole experience so far has been fantastic. The app itself is very easy to use.

Ninty'sinkwears.com

very understand fast and easy they took time in expanding and teaching me the steps I'm really looking forward to how it will help my business Grow thank you

Ropalinda.com

Awsome and Great app.
working fast , very reliable perfect for upload you products on google. 100% recomended

MULTISERVICIOS GARSEY SAS

Use esta aplicación muy completa y muy atentos los operadores cinco estrellas siempre atentos en ayudar gracias. Solucionan tus necesidades espero continúen con su labor ayudando a las tiendas que están comenzando, a incursionar es este mundo tan difícil del dropshipping.

World Of Arts

-The app performance was so good
it was so helpful and easy to use
-very helpful and expert team thank you