Google Shopping & Google Ads

Google Shopping & Google Ads

by CedCommerce

Manage Google Shopping Actions, Google Ads & Shopping Feed

pavettiaskincare

Excellent apps and service :) Thank you for helping me to solve my problems. Please do not hesitate to download this app. It is a must apps you have to have on your webstore.

Agence St Tropez

We have tried different apps for google feed, however, this Feed for Google Shopping as well as Google shopping actions is the best available for Shopify. Firstly of all, it is very easy and straightforward to use. Secondly it has a good price to options value. and last and foremost they have an incredible support team.

Highly Recommended!

yvonnes

This app is amazing best app ever I needed so much help she fixed it all for me she was incredible definitely use it everyone

22 AVE™ Lifestyle Changes - Over 500+Vendors

I use the app worked great good customer support Mirza has been the best in helping me along my way more than anyone else

Staffordshire uk furniture

The help I received was amazing, they were able to answer all my questions and start to help me develop my digital marketing. Friendly and helpful what more could you ask for.

#booster_Bogota

This app is fantastic. Saved hundreds of hours on setting up, syncing, uploading etc... Also the support staff is world class! Highly recommended.

Arilon

This is the best App Ever! The Representatives are ready and available to assisst. Walking you through step by step making sure all of your needs are addressed and provided in a timely manner. They deserve more than 5 stars!

Kitesport USA

Great app! I was so impressed with how seamlessly everything just flowed and I was done and set up in five minutes flat. How about that for easy.
This does exactly what it promises: Automatically generate a Google Shopping Feed in minutes from your Shopify store with zero work on your part.

We have been using their feed app for quite some time now. It is smooth. No issues whatsoever. Set it and forget it kind of thing. You will have to pay little attention to settings, in the beginning, to get it set up in the way you want and then it runs without any problem. One of the best in class and very affordable. Scales up easily for large stores. Wonderful & prompt support. I want to say a big round of APPLAUSE to cedcommerce team. These guys customer service is over the limits of what i was expecting, special thanks to Swati and anyone would be lucky to have her as their agent. Thank you so much. Keep on the very good work!

Highly & 100% recommended CedCommerce!

swisabeauty.de

very friendly and competent. within a couple of minutes all problems where solved. He made my day :)
Thank you Dixy for your great help and I am sure it was not the last one.
Stay healthy and have a nice day.

Marco Asara Shop

DIXY he really helps me a lot I really appreciate what he did and is very fast to fix the issue too