Suite For Google Shopping Feed

Suite For Google Shopping Feed

by CedCommerce

Google Shopping, Buy On Google, Free Listing, Google Ads

Milanea Ltd

The CED apps are absolutely amazing. Most of all, i didn't expect as much customer care as they have. You see all their staff taking care of you in everything. No app error, no dysfunction, everything is smooth and fast. Just they are fantastic. Thank you

The Rare Plant Haus

This app made integrating with Google ads and shopping so easy. They did a site audit and helped guide me to get my website and Google accounts in order to start running advertising with Google. I highly recommend them.

Gitana Fashion

Excelent work. Very professional. They guide me through step by step. I will higjlly recomend it... I am so happy to use their service.

mjuks

Great customer support, easy communication via WhatsApp and everything was set up within a day! It's a bit of a hustle to add the relevant information everywhere, but the cedcommerce team will support you along the way.

Wolf of Dank Street

This is a great app with great support. We switched to this app from Adnabu after it was constantly causing issues.

coegawear

Very good app, fixed our Google Shopping Feed errors in minutes. The Support team is very good and helpful. I really can't say enough good about them. I struggled with other apps in Shopify and none of the support was very helpful to fix a Tax issue that was preventing the feed from working correctly. Highly-recommended 5/5. The team from CEDCommerce fixed the issue, right away and now we are getting a lot more traffic from Google.

LaiFug

I like this app very much, it really helped me a lot, especially the enthusiastic help and patience of the staff.

decorlyn

Best support ever, Highly Recommended app! If you are having problems with setting up merchant accounts, this is the best deal!!!

NEXTWAVEGAMING

This app has been really helpful in keeping up with analytics. The team is hardworking and communication is good, I would add that they answer any questions you have and if they don't know they contact support. I will add another review in a month with results from both Bing ads and google ads work. The team here worked very hard with my account and i was able to get my ads running. They are very patient and I would like to give them 5 stars for the work that they did.

Beumax Online

Best Apps I have seen, best Customer Service and the most patience team. Thank you for moving my business forward.