Google Express Integration

Google Express Integration

by CedCommerce

Manage products & orders on Shopping Actions & Google Shopping

The Tackle Room

Dixy and his team are great. The app is wonderful. We are pleased with the ease of use and quality of data sent to Express. Great.

barcagolato

We at, barcagolato.com , sell apparells branded with insignias of football clubs and other related merchandise. This app allows us to upload all our products in bulk and provides us with near real-time syncing of orders and products.They also have an amazing "repricer" option in their app that helps us adjust our item's prices to become better than what our competitors can offer. Another useful feature for us, was their "Custom Profile" setting, this helps us push products as per our needs rather than having to push all of our products, which helps us to grow our ROI as we can focus on our best selling products. They have also helped us increase the visibility of our Shopify store by running some very nice ad campaigns for our products.

All in all, we would like to thank Cedcommerce for this amazing app. This certainly helps in taking a major load off of our minds which we can use to focus on other ideas. Looking forward to working with you in the future as well.

Thank you CedCommerce! :)

Fragrance Spice

We would like to take this opportunity to congratulate Cedcommerce for obtaining this incredible app for Google Express. The app is extremely unique due to it's high level functionality and capabilities.

Cedcommerce has also done a great job in recruiting several one of a kind staff members on their workforce for Google Express. Dixy is remarkable, exceptional and extremely knowledgeable with the process of app integration. He's a very good communicator and we are impressed with his level of skill set.

Dixy worked around the clock to help us set things up, we recommend that Cedcommerce should seriously consider giving him a raise for his outstanding effort and his problem solving mentality.

First impression about working with any company really matters and Swati Lohani left us with an excellent first impression as she took the time to answer all of our initial questions and concerns regarding this app.

She really takes her client very seriously and provided us with world class customer service. Swati is very kind and gracious at heart, she is a great asset and attributes to your company.

We also want to thank Mirza for playing a role on the back end to helping us.

Overall, this app works great and we recommend it for everyone planning to integrate their business with Google Express or Google Shopping (Perhaps both). The staffs here are outstanding.

We look forward to continue working with you all.

Thank you kindly.

ClickWants.com

This app is fantastic, encompasses great features like default and custom profiles, fixed to variable inventories, keeping product and order syncing on/off at your convenience and others. Support is fabulous. Totally recommend this app!

mayfairstore

Sono molto soddisfatta di aver istallato quests app! Facile ed intuitiva e davvero efficace. Grazie a tutto il team che ti supporta passo dopo passo. Gentili e professionali sempre! Eccellente tutto! Grazie!!

Accessories-Uss

I love this app soo much customer service is the best respond to you instantly.This app helps me with the installation of google express shopping and getting approved as well as maintaining orders and products. Recommend this app!

KT Supply LLC

Good App and they support 24/7 for the merchant. easy to work with these developers all the time. thanks

OrthoFeet

A very robust and agile app, greate support. recommended for google shopping ads and google express.

pixielure

This app proves to be the best app. It is just great. It helped me set up my listings for Google Express and also helped me manage Google Shopping. I was able to easily setup a customized price for my items using the repricer feature. Also the app helps me manage my inventory and price syncing very fast. The best part is the support especially Swati Lohani. She is available 24x7 to help guide throughout. The support gave great help to set the shop on Google Express and also guided in Google Shopping Management. Shopping Actions is a great platform, a bit complicated, but this Team guides every aspect. Highly recommend my myself.

JissyWorld Creations

This is a very helpful app! Helped me manage products for Google Shopping. Good support from the team. Thanks!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8