Anmeldelser (1.562)

• 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
17. maj 2024

I had a terrible experience with this app. The team behind it was highly unprofessional and completely messed up my GMC account. They set the age group incorrectly, which didn't align with our target audience. Additionally, they didn't properly set the sale price and failed to include shipping information as per our website. As result, Google disapproved 195 of our products, and we were charged by Google ads despite not making any sales for nearly 5 days. this app has been a nightmare for our business

Micky Mart
Australien
Cirka en måned bruger appen
20. marts 2024

Excellent App with really good support

Auto Finesse USA
USA
Cirka et år bruger appen
23. februar 2024

After installing the Google Express Integration app for my Shopify store, I experienced a transformative change in managing my inventory. Previously, I was constantly dealing with errors and unsynchronized products, despite my efforts to ensure everything was correctly set up. This app brought an end to those issues, enabling automatic and flawless synchronization of my products with Google

AUMI 4
25 dage bruger appen
21. februar 2024

Just WOW support, very great customer service!

Mirodemi
Næsten 2 år bruger appen
5. marts 2024

Vaishnavi Trivedi , very helpful support rep.

Regalitos.com
12 måneder bruger appen
15. februar 2024

This is the most incompetent support I've ever had to deal with. They lack expertise in Google and follow templates for everything. If your theme or design does not align with the architecture of their application, they won't even inform you about it. They just go through the motions according to their regulations, and you end up spending your money because your attributes transmit incorrect data. If you're reading this review and looking for an application, consider DataFeedWatch. Their support doesn't waste your time, avoids creating tasks with intentional errors, and everything works perfectly.

EVIQO
SAR Hongkong
3 dage bruger appen
CedCommerce svarede 20. februar 2024

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

We can see on the chats that our team assisted you with all the queries you had. Your feed and profiles were also made live. Later on, you had a query for mapping sales price and price which our representative explained to you clearly that it can be done in the Profiles section of the app in the attribute mapping step and all mapping options are present in it.

You were also informed that the item ID for the product can be changed in the configuration section. All options are visible but it seems like you are not ready to understand and rated our chats and app as bad even after acknowledging that you did not require further help as the issue was solved.

Please be informed we assist thousands of merchants daily with clear explanations and work hard to produce fruitful results for them and assist them in all queries. If anything is not clear to you yet then you may reach us anytime.

19. oktober 2023

Had difficulties with other software apps, that didn't pull information through to Google properly. However, CEDCommerce's Google Feed worked perfectly. Decided to try it on the free plan, just to test it worked, and am going up to the paid plan now. Additionally, had one small issue reported by Google regarding my feed, and before I had the chance to fix it myself, I received contact from CEDCommerce who noticed the error and gave me a fix for it - even without asking. Honestly, I think that's excellent service, and am happy to recommend this app.

Tigglefish.Store
Storbritannien
8 måneder bruger appen
22. december 2023

Amit was very helpful! Definitely helped me figure out a lot of issues with my account!

Sugar Sweet Travel Gear
Cirka en måned bruger appen
18. december 2023

Customer Service was patient and told be how to better my website.

Leggz Scrubs
3 måneder bruger appen
5. december 2023

Working through the trial period with CedCommerce and all signs are very good. Support has been friendly and very efficient and i'm confident that I will continue to use the app.

Ideal Skateboards Birmingham