Anmeldelser (1.562)

• 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
27. november 2021

To be honest, I find this app to be more difficult to understand than Google Merchant Center itself. Unfortunately, credit card was charged after trial period (missed it by one day), but that's how it goes these days. From now on, I'm only signing up for trials WITHOUT a credit card! If your app is that good, you don't need my credit card upfront.

Remember Me
8 dage bruger appen
15. maj 2022

The next day after installing this app, many of my products were not published on Google (now 48 and 7 before), I checked with their support team and they told me to contact Shopify directly without checking anything on my website, I believe they might have received many complaints like this. And I received messages through WhatsApp from this app's team and asked if I need any help as they see that many of my products are not published, however, after I said yes and no reply from them. What I can do now is remove this app and find a way to get my products published on Google. It's wasting my time, it didn't help my SEO but is harmful, and now I have to fix everything by myself, it is the worst experience ever!

Little Glam Jewelry
SAR Hongkong
7 dage bruger appen
Redigeret 7. juni 2023

They were very helpful in getting my product catalog profile set up and connected. Thanks so much for the help!

Rebecca Graves Pottery
Cirka 5 timer bruger appen
1. september 2021

I'm pretty disappointed in this app. It does not do what it says it will do. They don't follow up with support requests. They don't manage Google Ads, they were targeting people in India which I don't even sell to. They only replied to support requests at 1 in the morning. It's not worth it.

Brooklyn and Rye
6 dage bruger appen
30. april 2020

Great system support, I appreciate the team. However I did find it hard to use the system and understand what is going on.

PerfectlyHealthyza
Sydafrika
6 dage bruger appen
9. januar 2023

Super helpful! Helped me fix a duplicate GTIN error that's been an issue for a long time before downloading this app.

QuahogBay
Cirka 4 timer bruger appen
20. juli 2020

Best app and best service. They guided me for a long time and answered all my questions, helped upload my products to Google merchant, and resolved all errors and helped me understand the app work. I am very happy to have found CedCommerce. I really like the google shopping feed and actions app a lot. Definitely the best google product for shopify users.

SILK SWAN OFFICIAL STORE
SAR Macao
27. oktober 2021

Really enjoyed my customer service experience with Surabhi Gupta. Easy to follow instructions. It was a learning curve get to know all the new Google requirements.

RAW&WILD LTD
Storbritannien
10. september 2022

Very useful app. Makes feed management a breeze. Very prompt and helpful support team. Highly recommended.

Decor Mantra
Australien
Redigeret 5. april 2023

They were very helpful and got my products all approved. highly recommend this app if you're looking to get on Google shopping.

Boho Seventy