Anmeldelser (1.561)

• 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
22. september 2020

Excellent App, really simple to use and TOP Support by live chat, very reactive ! Thanks Guys you rock

Teckelshop
Frankrig
29. juli 2022

Contact and customer service ultra responsive, response in less than 5 minutes by a kind and competent person. I recommend

Ma Lampe de Chevet
Frankrig
4. april 2022

Tres simple à mettre en place et le support est tres réactif. mon listing a été soumis à Google plus qu'à attendre pour voir ce que ça donne

KDP Fastoche 3.0 | Intérieurs No Content et Low Content
Irland
18. januar 2023

La aplicación es fácil de usar y el servicio al cliente es increíble y personalizado.
Recomiendo esta aplicación 100%

ROMANA
Mexico
7. september 2020

This app makes everything so much easier for me, without them I don't know how long it would have taken me to sell on Google, I would like to thank Dixy for all the support during installation and for the amability.

Obsidiana Housing
Mexico
25. august 2022

Really helpful and patient support who spent over an hour on the live chat with me helping me to get everything correctly set up and resolve the issues in my Google Merchant Centre so that I could get the most from the app.

kenroltd
Storbritannien
26. november 2020

*****Support has been amazing and helped me set up my feed after weeks of dealing with random errors

Profil
Israel
16. december 2022

Amazing support to expedite the process! Very seamless! I highly recommend this to anyone who is serious about eCommerce success.

Wild Tide Seafood
USA
Redigeret 17. marts 2023

Super fast and friendly assistance on the chat, thanks! Easy and user friendly setup and interface .

That Couch Place
Sydafrika
Cirka en time bruger appen
13. juli 2022

I came in not knowing what i am doing and they went above and beyond to walk me through so many steps and keep me on track with what i needed to do.

Ghoulish Needs