Anmeldelser (1.562)

• 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
7. februar 2022

fast support fast response, good service overall. good to use this app for website i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oxygenceuticals Australia
Australien
19. august 2021

5 Stelle sono pochine il servizio la velocità e cortesi dello staff. Un particolare grazie a Dixi efficientissimo

Regina Store By Centparadise
Italien
20. oktober 2021

Swati helped us and is everything you would want from Google which you never get. Talk about holding you by the hand and navigating you through the wilderness of Google and the issues you can have. Absolutely fantastic and made my blood pressure and heart rate reduce over night. Life saver! Thank you team!

Travfurler
Storbritannien
6. december 2021

Great app and service especially by Surabhi. She was so helpful in listing our products on google which we are not able to do for many years.

Nutreatlife
Indien
3. november 2021

I like patience and time they put in on your website. we are still working on it. but so far it's going great. I highly recommend them.

ROS 3 CLOTHING CO.
25. april 2023

cool app, helped a lot in growing the business, loved their customer support and they way they provide the solution to each query.
Keep it up guys & Keep bringing us orders. Ha Ha

LOOSEBUCKET
Indien
1. maj 2023

Very good !

I received quick customer service inside the app with an upload issue I had. I will continue to use them.

RunRunRun | Tote Bags, Reusable Bags
1. november 2022

Crazy fast and timely responses, human-to-human interaction, genuine concern and really fast resolution.

Oribu Arts
Grækenland
17. august 2020

The support is definitely superb and quick! 5 stars for that alone and the app works wonderfully! Recommended to any shopping user!

Ichiraku Tee Shop
8. september 2020

Nothing bad to say here.
Everything did what it had promised, and I got some great help and support along the way.

rackbuddy.fr