CedCommerce Google Feed , 1.557 anmeldelser

• 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
18. december 2023

Customer Service was patient and told be how to better my website.

Leggz Scrubs
3 måneder bruger appen
22. december 2023

Amit was very helpful! Definitely helped me figure out a lot of issues with my account!

Sugar Sweet Travel Gear
14. december 2023

I am thrilled with CedCommerce's exceptional service in managing The Bodhi Press's Google Listing, Feed optimization, and Google Ads. My Team expert at Cedcommerce are working for my business need and their expertise and dedication have significantly boosted our online visibility and brought in remarkable results. The team's attention to detail and strategic approach have made a substantial impact on our business. Thank you, CedCommerce, for your outstanding support and for helping us maximize our presence on Google!

The Bodhi Press
2 måneder bruger appen
13. november 2023

New user to CedCommerce Google Feed...had an initial problem uploading product details as some information was missing. A message to support was acted on promptly, a new custom profile was created in minutes. Fantastic support thank you!

funkyTEEshop
18 dage bruger appen
1. november 2023

app seems to be really good, although I seem to not always understand the info being given to me on it. Customer service are patient and helpful when I have had queries.

Rainbow Nation
2 måneder bruger appen
15. december 2023

Great experience , very helpful and polite. Got done what we needed done quickly

Continental Cleaning Supplies
8 dage bruger appen
14. november 2023

Google team help me set up my ad account, very professional and helpful. I recommend you use them for your projects. Ced was very patient and understands the process very well.

Dalf-Point
31. oktober 2023

The customer support team on this app is unlike any app I've ever used. I had to go back and forth with them through e-mails and whatsapp to solve several issues and they went above and beyond to help, even giving me free consultations so we could solve the problems. I recommend it 100%, you'll be safeguarded here.

Adorabyte
Brasilien
7. november 2023

I had a problem while using the app. I contacted the support team and Vaishnavi helped me a lot. My problem was solved in a short time. Thank you very much.

Minihazine
Tyrkiet
10. november 2023

After struggling to get my product's listed on google for the longest time, I came accross CED Commerce and so glad I did. The support was instant and they checked in with me daily to see how I was getting on. When I struggled I was offered step by step instructions with patience and understanding. It is not easy starting a business, with so much to learn, and sometimes all what is needed is a helping hand from someone who can show you the way. Thanks to CED Commerce I believe I have found that helping hand.

I love it here UK