CedCommerce Google Feed , 1.559 anmeldelser

• 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
1. november 2023

app seems to be really good, although I seem to not always understand the info being given to me on it. Customer service are patient and helpful when I have had queries.

Rainbow Nation
2 måneder bruger appen
14. november 2023

Google team help me set up my ad account, very professional and helpful. I recommend you use them for your projects. Ced was very patient and understands the process very well.

Dalf-Point
USA
21. november 2023

Awesome. Keep the good work

Hayat Home
Holland (Nederlandene)
4 måneder bruger appen
7. november 2023

I had a problem while using the app. I contacted the support team and Vaishnavi helped me a lot. My problem was solved in a short time. Thank you very much.

Minihazine
Tyrkiet
31. oktober 2023

The customer support team on this app is unlike any app I've ever used. I had to go back and forth with them through e-mails and whatsapp to solve several issues and they went above and beyond to help, even giving me free consultations so we could solve the problems. I recommend it 100%, you'll be safeguarded here.

Adorabyte
Brasilien
10. november 2023

app seems to be working with google, but this is managed by a specialist, also the customer service level is great, always fixing any issues we encountered.

yourbubble.co.uk
10. november 2023

After struggling to get my product's listed on google for the longest time, I came accross CED Commerce and so glad I did. The support was instant and they checked in with me daily to see how I was getting on. When I struggled I was offered step by step instructions with patience and understanding. It is not easy starting a business, with so much to learn, and sometimes all what is needed is a helping hand from someone who can show you the way. Thanks to CED Commerce I believe I have found that helping hand.

I love it here UK
2 dage bruger appen
19. oktober 2023

Had difficulties with other software apps, that didn't pull information through to Google properly. However, CEDCommerce's Google Feed worked perfectly. Decided to try it on the free plan, just to test it worked, and am going up to the paid plan now. Additionally, had one small issue reported by Google regarding my feed, and before I had the chance to fix it myself, I received contact from CEDCommerce who noticed the error and gave me a fix for it - even without asking. Honestly, I think that's excellent service, and am happy to recommend this app.

Tigglefish.Store
4 dage bruger appen
25. januar 2024

App davvero notevole. Collaboro con CedCommerce da un po’ di tempo e sono davvero esperti e professionali. Un ottima assistenza in grado di affiancarti in qualunque problematica. La consiglio!!

Tiarè
Italien
4 måneder bruger appen
7. december 2023

CedCommerce is great they are patience and I trust their expertise.

HONI MARKETPLACE