CedCommerce Google Feed , 1.559 anmeldelser

• 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
17. november 2023

Swati has gone above and beyond to help me troubleshoot my GMC issues. Great customer support and I am looking forward to using the app more!

Adults Skate Too LLC
3 dage bruger appen
31. oktober 2023

The customer support team on this app is unlike any app I've ever used. I had to go back and forth with them through e-mails and whatsapp to solve several issues and they went above and beyond to help, even giving me free consultations so we could solve the problems. I recommend it 100%, you'll be safeguarded here.

Adorabyte
Brasilien
Cirka en måned bruger appen
19. oktober 2023

they helped me to upload my products to google. Thanks

Golden Star Jewellery
4 måneder bruger appen
26. oktober 2023

Best service really fast help! Thank you

Lothi
Tyskland
Cirka 2 måneder bruger appen
16. oktober 2023

Support person Vaishnavi was most helpful in getting all of my products listed on Google.

SatinBoutique
3 måneder bruger appen
10. november 2023

After struggling to get my product's listed on google for the longest time, I came accross CED Commerce and so glad I did. The support was instant and they checked in with me daily to see how I was getting on. When I struggled I was offered step by step instructions with patience and understanding. It is not easy starting a business, with so much to learn, and sometimes all what is needed is a helping hand from someone who can show you the way. Thanks to CED Commerce I believe I have found that helping hand.

I love it here UK
Storbritannien
2 dage bruger appen
20. oktober 2023

great customer support highly recommended better than symprosis

iluminating
19 dage bruger appen
4. oktober 2023

The assistance I received was truly top-notch, and the support team went above and beyond to help me resolve my account concerns. The app itself is incredibly user-friendly, and the key features are not only robust but also intuitive to use. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Thanks a million!

Mira Jewelries
Storbritannien
4 måneder bruger appen
5. oktober 2023

You must get the Mr V in your CS team a raise, this guy is awesome.

Literally better than our ecom consultant! Appreciate him a lot.

Btw app has some real issues, but with cs help they kinda fixed it.

BarberSets
3 måneder bruger appen
24. oktober 2023

Highly recommend CedCommerce Google Feed. Their customer service is unmatched. Readily available to help with any of your needs. Got my Google Merchant account running in no time. The app seamlessly syncs with your shopify store to easily import and keep the feed up to date. Check them out.

Dr. Dave's Primal Essence