CedCommerce Google Feed , 1.559 anmeldelser

• 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
11. september 2023

Exceptional + Easy to use App! The App Does what it says, If you need to be able to easily sync your Shopify store products into a Google Merchant account to run Google AdWords campaigns this is definitely the app you should choose, the app itself is seamless and does so much of the work for you.
Great support team. amazing customer service and fast responses to my question. They told me about details for the app and I very impressed.

THEY ARE THE BEST, REALY HELPFULL
BEST TEAM EVER, ALL THE BEST FOR YOU

TopFashion
Polen
15 dage bruger appen
23. september 2023

Prompt response fast answers! they guided me through the process step by step, Surabhi did an amazing job! and they asked for a follow up to see if the problem is solved.

VivaceVenus
5 måneder bruger appen
21. august 2023

Their support team is very devoted, and does anything it takes, to make sure your items will appear on google.

Scents Yoga
Israel
8 måneder bruger appen
15. september 2023

costumer support was very helpful and patient. Also has fast replies with anything willing to help expand my store and gain sales with no problem I Do consider working with and partnership with eCommerce.

motivatedhustler.com
2 måneder bruger appen
10. august 2023

i started using this app a few days ago. This app is the best one you can find. CedCommerce customer service is excellent , highly professional , alwyas online via chat or whatsapp , and give quick and excellent technical support. Their technical team took care of everything.

Soirty
2 måneder bruger appen
4. maj 2023

Install this app from my Google shopping feed it worked perfectly it imported all my information from Google and when I had a slight problem configurating the tech support was straight on it and fixed my problem would recommend this app to anybody thinking of doing Google ads.
www.army1157kit.co.uk

Army 1157 kit
Storbritannien
9 måneder bruger appen
23. april 2023

The app is great and was easy to set up, the customer service was even better. They are very helpful and help you every step of the way! t seems to be an all in one stop for Google Merchant Centre and Ads!

car tire inflator
7 måneder bruger appen
4. maj 2023

My issue was resolved while using the chat feature! The response was quick and everything appears to be working properly now. Thank you!

Made From the Barnhart
USA
Cirka et år bruger appen
11. september 2023

Excellent support to take my site to the next level and be approved by google to sell online.

Vivian Fong Designs
11 måneder bruger appen
27. april 2023

Once you get the hang of this feed and its mechanics, it's awesome and such a time-saver for uploading to Google merchant center/ads. The customer service is second to none, as well. We ran into a hitch at the beginning, we accidentally toggled something off that we shouldn't have, and Akansha was there to assist with this (and many other minor things during setup) very quickly!

This is a great app, especially for the price, as a startup with a lean budget. I expect to continue to grow quickly thanks in part to Suite for Google Shopping.

Backyardzi