CedCommerce Google Feed , 1.556 Rezensionen

• 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
18. Dezember 2023

Customer Service was patient and told be how to better my website.

Leggz Scrubs
3 monate mit der App
22. Dezember 2023

Amit was very helpful! Definitely helped me figure out a lot of issues with my account!

Sugar Sweet Travel Gear
14. Dezember 2023

I am thrilled with CedCommerce's exceptional service in managing The Bodhi Press's Google Listing, Feed optimization, and Google Ads. My Team expert at Cedcommerce are working for my business need and their expertise and dedication have significantly boosted our online visibility and brought in remarkable results. The team's attention to detail and strategic approach have made a substantial impact on our business. Thank you, CedCommerce, for your outstanding support and for helping us maximize our presence on Google!

The Bodhi Press
2 monate mit der App
Bearbeitet am 20. Februar 2024

We are extremely disappointed with the lack of results and support provided by cedcommerce. Prior to paying an additional 200 euro for extra marketing services, we were assured that their support would be comprehensive. However, after spending 550 euro on Google advertising with no return on investment, we have decided to discontinue their services.

Despite numerous attempts to communicate with them via email and chat, they have failed to respond. It is puzzling to us how with a budget of 550 euro, we were unable to generate a single sale. The lack of orders coming in is alarming and has left us questioning the efficacy of their advertising strategies.

We are baffled by their 5-star rating and cannot recommend cedcomemrce to others based on our disappointing experience.

DPM69 | De Puta Madre 69 Italian Fashionbrand
Italien
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
13. November 2023

New user to CedCommerce Google Feed...had an initial problem uploading product details as some information was missing. A message to support was acted on promptly, a new custom profile was created in minutes. Fantastic support thank you!

funkyTEEshop
18 tage mit der App
1. November 2023

app seems to be really good, although I seem to not always understand the info being given to me on it. Customer service are patient and helpful when I have had queries.

Rainbow Nation
2 monate mit der App
14. November 2023

Google team help me set up my ad account, very professional and helpful. I recommend you use them for your projects. Ced was very patient and understands the process very well.

Dalf-Point
15. Dezember 2023

Great experience , very helpful and polite. Got done what we needed done quickly

Continental Cleaning Supplies
8 tage mit der App
31. Oktober 2023

The customer support team on this app is unlike any app I've ever used. I had to go back and forth with them through e-mails and whatsapp to solve several issues and they went above and beyond to help, even giving me free consultations so we could solve the problems. I recommend it 100%, you'll be safeguarded here.

Adorabyte
Brasilien
7. November 2023

I had a problem while using the app. I contacted the support team and Vaishnavi helped me a lot. My problem was solved in a short time. Thank you very much.

Minihazine