CedCommerce Google Feed , 1.559 Rezensionen

• 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
13. November 2023

New user to CedCommerce Google Feed...had an initial problem uploading product details as some information was missing. A message to support was acted on promptly, a new custom profile was created in minutes. Fantastic support thank you!

funkyTEEshop
18 tage mit der App
2. Februar 2024

Excelente app! muy útil en todo sentido para tu negocio!

Get Everything Easy store
Kanada
10 tage mit der App
5. Dezember 2023

Working through the trial period with CedCommerce and all signs are very good. Support has been friendly and very efficient and i'm confident that I will continue to use the app.

Ideal Skateboards Birmingham
3 tage mit der App
14. November 2023

Google team help me set up my ad account, very professional and helpful. I recommend you use them for your projects. Ced was very patient and understands the process very well.

Dalf-Point
Vereinigte Staaten
1. November 2023

app seems to be really good, although I seem to not always understand the info being given to me on it. Customer service are patient and helpful when I have had queries.

Rainbow Nation
2 monate mit der App
21. November 2023

Awesome. Keep the good work

Hayat Home
Niederlande
4 monate mit der App
7. November 2023

I had a problem while using the app. I contacted the support team and Vaishnavi helped me a lot. My problem was solved in a short time. Thank you very much.

Minihazine
Türkei
31. Oktober 2023

The customer support team on this app is unlike any app I've ever used. I had to go back and forth with them through e-mails and whatsapp to solve several issues and they went above and beyond to help, even giving me free consultations so we could solve the problems. I recommend it 100%, you'll be safeguarded here.

Adorabyte
Brasilien
23. Januar 2024

waste of time, there are better apps out there, I tried it's not worth it other apps are way better, plus the multicurrency feed option in not available in free plan.

LushLuxe
20 minuten mit der App
CedCommerce hat geantwortet 25. Januar 2024

Hi, thanks for reviewing! The free plan offers multi-currency & country features. We also have in-app chat support for basic help, but you didn't use it. The app has plenty of features for Google listings & feed management. Try to explore them and let us know if you need help! We emailed you but it bounced, please update your email and use a valid email so we can assist you directly. Thanks!

10. November 2023

app seems to be working with google, but this is managed by a specialist, also the customer service level is great, always fixing any issues we encountered.

yourbubble.co.uk