CedCommerce Google Feed , 1.559 Rezensionen

• 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
24. Oktober 2023

Highly recommend CedCommerce Google Feed. Their customer service is unmatched. Readily available to help with any of your needs. Got my Google Merchant account running in no time. The app seamlessly syncs with your shopify store to easily import and keep the feed up to date. Check them out.

Dr. Dave's Primal Essence
7 tage mit der App
4. Oktober 2023

The assistance I received was truly top-notch, and the support team went above and beyond to help me resolve my account concerns. The app itself is incredibly user-friendly, and the key features are not only robust but also intuitive to use. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Thanks a million!

Mira Jewelries
Vereinigtes Königreich
4 monate mit der App
5. Oktober 2023

You must get the Mr V in your CS team a raise, this guy is awesome.

Literally better than our ecom consultant! Appreciate him a lot.

Btw app has some real issues, but with cs help they kinda fixed it.

BarberSets
3 monate mit der App
16. Oktober 2023

Support person Vaishnavi was most helpful in getting all of my products listed on Google.

SatinBoutique
3 monate mit der App
26. August 2023

Perfectly! After a year of google rejections, i finally found this app. It is not part of this function, but I was guided and instructed by the support to eliminate the errors in my web shop. I received constant support. as soon as google finally accepts my site, i will be happy to be able to produce as many feeds as i want with cedcommerce. I recommend everyone to try this app first.

marslook.eu
Deutschland
7 monate mit der App
26. Oktober 2023

Best service really fast help! Thank you

Lothi
Deutschland
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
3. Dezember 2023

works great

ArtePierre LLC
23 tage mit der App
Bearbeitet am 12. Juni 2023

About two years ago I opened a store on Shopify and from the first day, I experienced problems with Google.
My inquiries to the Google support team did not help, I also tried to contact other companies to solve the problems, but after examining the problems they told me that they could not handle it.
Until I came to the amazing team of CedCommerce Google Feed who did not hesitate, searched, and with endless patience, solved problem after problem.

I have no words to thank the professional and patient team, I will, of course, continue with them in the future and recommend you to work with them as well.
Ron

WEDOART-IL
Israel
8 monate mit der App
11. September 2023

Exceptional + Easy to use App! The App Does what it says, If you need to be able to easily sync your Shopify store products into a Google Merchant account to run Google AdWords campaigns this is definitely the app you should choose, the app itself is seamless and does so much of the work for you.
Great support team. amazing customer service and fast responses to my question. They told me about details for the app and I very impressed.

THEY ARE THE BEST, REALY HELPFULL
BEST TEAM EVER, ALL THE BEST FOR YOU

TopFashion
Polen
Etwa ein monat mit der App
23. Februar 2024

After installing the Google Express Integration app for my Shopify store, I experienced a transformative change in managing my inventory. Previously, I was constantly dealing with errors and unsynchronized products, despite my efforts to ensure everything was correctly set up. This app brought an end to those issues, enabling automatic and flawless synchronization of my products with Google

AUMI 4