Suite For Google Shopping Feed

Suite For Google Shopping Feed

Kostenloser Plan verfügbar. 21-tägiger kostenloser Test.
Bewertung (4,9)
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
20 Rezensionen
7. Januar 2023

not very good so far pricing states free trial and 1st level is $4 per month. I installed this app, connected to google and then i discovered that the minimum monthly amount is more than double that. i contacted them to clarify and there is no one to answer the question.

pophomefabric
Kanada
So lange wurde die App verwendet: Etwa eine stunde
Bearbeitet am 9. Januar 2023

I lost access to my google merchant account, Only account i gave access to was these guys and now for some reason my email cant be used to login to my account. i WOULD NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE TO WORK WITH THESE GUYS!

LifeGetsEasier
So lange wurde die App verwendet: 17 tage
25. November 2022

paid my money and they did very little, Neteesh promised to respond and resolve this matter and he has totally blanked me , i asked for my money back - no reply - no money I have 3 numbers for cedcommerce on my whatsapp and as soon as i mention Neteesh i am ignored the apps work well but this service has been awful

Watch and Clock Parts Ltd
Vereinigtes Königreich
So lange wurde die App verwendet: 10 monate
14. November 2022

I am very disappointed with what this company has done. I paid over $2000 to use the services of this company and their employees forced me to install this paid software developed by their company, after that my google ads account was blocked and they asked me to install this software without any setup and did not reply me at all, they are obviously wasting my money. I feel very disappointed about what they have done.

Hug Fluffy Customize
Kanada
So lange wurde die App verwendet: 17 tage
23. September 2022

Buyer Beware. This app is extremely glitchy. I have had too many issues to count. ALthough support is friendly, they are clueless at best. 1- When an item is out of stock, the feed doesnt refresh to reflect this. Wasted ad spend 2- When the product is added back in stock, the feed doesnt refresh unless you manually refresh it today i woke up and found a DIFFERENT AD ACCOUNT LINKED TO MY ACCOUNT, and all my products were removed and unlinked from merchant center. Its always something with these guys. Uninstalling soon as i find an alternative.

The Vial Store
So lange wurde die App verwendet: 3 monate
Bearbeitet am 1. Oktober 2022

Absolutely terrible experience! The setup is easy but it has killed our Google ads that have been running 6+ months with high ROAS. The day after installation they instructed us to remove the Google app by Shopify and it broke the feed or caused a glitch in our ad account (we don't know exactly) but they are not helping or haven't fixed it. Google still takes money and there are ZERO sales. The chart is literally showing how the sales have dropped to flatline. They didn't say that there is any chance of this happening when instructed us to remove the other app, they didn't try to refresh the feed until we reached out and even then we allowed them access to our Google ads account and nothing was done to help. We have now tried to reach out to another app hoping they can fix this mess ASAP. Be careful if you are already running ads.

AnxietlessLife
Australien
So lange wurde die App verwendet: 20 tage
15. Mai 2022

The next day after installing this app, many of my products were not published on Google (now 48 and 7 before), I checked with their support team and they told me to contact Shopify directly without checking anything on my website, I believe they might have received many complaints like this. And I received messages through WhatsApp from this app's team and asked if I need any help as they see that many of my products are not published, however, after I said yes and no reply from them. What I can do now is remove this app and find a way to get my products published on Google. It's wasting my time, it didn't help my SEO but is harmful, and now I have to fix everything by myself, it is the worst experience ever!

Little Glam Jewelry
Sonderverwaltungsregion Hongkong
So lange wurde die App verwendet: 7 tage
Bearbeitet am 1. März 2022

I installed this app and it messed all my current automated ads up, I really wish I hadn't bothered with this app. Now I have to pay someone to fix this.

The Charming Jewellery Store
Vereinigtes Königreich
So lange wurde die App verwendet: Etwa 23 stunden
15. Januar 2022

Worst support I have ever received. The level of support received was ZERO. You might as well do everything in Google ads yourselves and save the monthly fee

Octopus Denmark
Dänemark
So lange wurde die App verwendet: 23 tage
1. September 2021

I'm pretty disappointed in this app. It does not do what it says it will do. They don't follow up with support requests. They don't manage Google Ads, they were targeting people in India which I don't even sell to. They only replied to support requests at 1 in the morning. It's not worth it.

Brooklyn and Rye