CedCommerce Google Feed , 1.557 Rezensionen

• 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
19. September 2022

Super App und mega Service. Innerhalb von ein paar Sekunden via Live Chat geantwortet und Zeit genommen, mein Problem zu lösen!

HelloClayre
Deutschland
39 minuten mit der App
19. August 2021

Seems to be a great app, with a easy interface. Very happy with the support from Raj. Will give it a few weeks and see how it goes.

Langstone
Australien
32 minuten mit der App
4. August 2020

The customer service if prompt & nice. It helped me understand the app, store and GMC.. It was great to know.

Wine for Two : Wine prepares our hearts for love, unless you take too much
Singapur
30 minuten mit der App
20. Februar 2023

Simply works, detailed settings, easy setup. I can recommend. And what is also perfect is a great support available via chat :) Thank you.

busy-kids.it
Tschechien
30 minuten mit der App
8. Februar 2022

Amit really went above and beyond to help me out. He was fast to respond, knowledgable and fixed all the issues I was having.

Pets by Tanja
Niederlande
26 minuten mit der App
25. August 2021

The team member was super helpful and quick at fixing the issue i had. I have been on several other chats today and this app was the only one which could help, advise and fix my issue. highly recommend their services! thank you!

Tidey Illustrations
Vereinigtes Königreich
26 minuten mit der App
16. März 2021

App perfeito e suporte maravilhoso, me atendeu super bem, e sanou meus problemas referentes ao feed.

Tijolo Records
Brasilien
9 minuten mit der App
27. Juli 2022

The app is good for our Shopping feed. But what's even better, is that the team is really helpful and responsive. They have helped us to solve several issues regarding our Merchant Centre and feeds across all our stores which we are very grateful for. Many thanks!

Fable England US
Vereinigtes Königreich
3 minuten mit der App
9. Dezember 2021

This app is very easy to use and set up. It started working right away and synced the products with no issues.

Snark Society