Rezensionen (1.562)

• 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
1. November 2023

app seems to be really good, although I seem to not always understand the info being given to me on it. Customer service are patient and helpful when I have had queries.

Rainbow Nation
2 monate mit der App
26. August 2023

Perfectly! After a year of google rejections, i finally found this app. It is not part of this function, but I was guided and instructed by the support to eliminate the errors in my web shop. I received constant support. as soon as google finally accepts my site, i will be happy to be able to produce as many feeds as i want with cedcommerce. I recommend everyone to try this app first.

marslook.eu
Deutschland
7 monate mit der App
13. November 2023

New user to CedCommerce Google Feed...had an initial problem uploading product details as some information was missing. A message to support was acted on promptly, a new custom profile was created in minutes. Fantastic support thank you!

funkyTEEshop
18 tage mit der App
15. Dezember 2023

Great experience , very helpful and polite. Got done what we needed done quickly

Continental Cleaning Supplies
8 tage mit der App
14. November 2023

Google team help me set up my ad account, very professional and helpful. I recommend you use them for your projects. Ced was very patient and understands the process very well.

Dalf-Point
Etwa ein monat mit der App
31. Oktober 2023

The customer support team on this app is unlike any app I've ever used. I had to go back and forth with them through e-mails and whatsapp to solve several issues and they went above and beyond to help, even giving me free consultations so we could solve the problems. I recommend it 100%, you'll be safeguarded here.

Adorabyte
Brasilien
Etwa ein monat mit der App
23. August 2023

Having issues getting set up and the service for this app is incredible. I have struggled with others and decided to give this a try .... Worth it ....

Conrad's Best Gourmet Gifts
8 monate mit der App
21. August 2023

Their support team is very devoted, and does anything it takes, to make sure your items will appear on google.

Scents Yoga
Israel
8 monate mit der App
10. August 2023

i started using this app a few days ago. This app is the best one you can find. CedCommerce customer service is excellent , highly professional , alwyas online via chat or whatsapp , and give quick and excellent technical support. Their technical team took care of everything.

Soirty
2 monate mit der App
4. Oktober 2023

The assistance I received was truly top-notch, and the support team went above and beyond to help me resolve my account concerns. The app itself is incredibly user-friendly, and the key features are not only robust but also intuitive to use. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Thanks a million!

Mira Jewelries