CedCommerce Google Feed , 1.557 Rezensionen

• 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
10. November 2023

After struggling to get my product's listed on google for the longest time, I came accross CED Commerce and so glad I did. The support was instant and they checked in with me daily to see how I was getting on. When I struggled I was offered step by step instructions with patience and understanding. It is not easy starting a business, with so much to learn, and sometimes all what is needed is a helping hand from someone who can show you the way. Thanks to CED Commerce I believe I have found that helping hand.

I love it here UK
2 tage mit der App
19. Oktober 2023

Had difficulties with other software apps, that didn't pull information through to Google properly. However, CEDCommerce's Google Feed worked perfectly. Decided to try it on the free plan, just to test it worked, and am going up to the paid plan now. Additionally, had one small issue reported by Google regarding my feed, and before I had the chance to fix it myself, I received contact from CEDCommerce who noticed the error and gave me a fix for it - even without asking. Honestly, I think that's excellent service, and am happy to recommend this app.

Tigglefish.Store
4 tage mit der App
24. Oktober 2023

Highly recommend CedCommerce Google Feed. Their customer service is unmatched. Readily available to help with any of your needs. Got my Google Merchant account running in no time. The app seamlessly syncs with your shopify store to easily import and keep the feed up to date. Check them out.

Dr. Dave's Primal Essence
7 tage mit der App
17. November 2023

Swati has gone above and beyond to help me troubleshoot my GMC issues. Great customer support and I am looking forward to using the app more!

Adults Skate Too LLC
3 tage mit der App
21. November 2023

Awesome. Keep the good work

Hayat Home
Niederlande
9 tage mit der App
16. Oktober 2023

Support person Vaishnavi was most helpful in getting all of my products listed on Google.

SatinBoutique
3 monate mit der App
5. Oktober 2023

You must get the Mr V in your CS team a raise, this guy is awesome.

Literally better than our ecom consultant! Appreciate him a lot.

Btw app has some real issues, but with cs help they kinda fixed it.

BarberSets
3 monate mit der App
4. Oktober 2023

The assistance I received was truly top-notch, and the support team went above and beyond to help me resolve my account concerns. The app itself is incredibly user-friendly, and the key features are not only robust but also intuitive to use. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Thanks a million!

Mira Jewelries
4 monate mit der App
26. Oktober 2023

Best service really fast help! Thank you

Lothi
Deutschland
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
2. Februar 2024

Excelente app! muy útil en todo sentido para tu negocio!

Get Everything Easy store