CedCommerce Google Feed , 1.557 Rezensionen

works great

ArtePierre LLC
23 tage mit der App
19. Oktober 2023

they helped me to upload my products to google. Thanks

Golden Star Jewellery
Kanada
9 tage mit der App
11. September 2023

Exceptional + Easy to use App! The App Does what it says, If you need to be able to easily sync your Shopify store products into a Google Merchant account to run Google AdWords campaigns this is definitely the app you should choose, the app itself is seamless and does so much of the work for you.
Great support team. amazing customer service and fast responses to my question. They told me about details for the app and I very impressed.

THEY ARE THE BEST, REALY HELPFULL
BEST TEAM EVER, ALL THE BEST FOR YOU

TopFashion
Polen
Etwa ein monat mit der App
26. August 2023

Perfectly! After a year of google rejections, i finally found this app. It is not part of this function, but I was guided and instructed by the support to eliminate the errors in my web shop. I received constant support. as soon as google finally accepts my site, i will be happy to be able to produce as many feeds as i want with cedcommerce. I recommend everyone to try this app first.

marslook.eu
Deutschland
7 monate mit der App
25. Januar 2024

App davvero notevole. Collaboro con CedCommerce da un po’ di tempo e sono davvero esperti e professionali. Un ottima assistenza in grado di affiancarti in qualunque problematica. La consiglio!!

Tiarè
Italien
4 monate mit der App
6. Oktober 2023

We are New, but we like the customer support and ease of use

Tabletennisstore.us
Etwa ein monat mit der App
15. September 2023

costumer support was very helpful and patient. Also has fast replies with anything willing to help expand my store and gain sales with no problem I Do consider working with and partnership with eCommerce.

motivatedhustler.com
2 monate mit der App
20. Oktober 2023

great customer support highly recommended better than symprosis

iluminating
19 tage mit der App
11. September 2023

Excellent support to take my site to the next level and be approved by google to sell online.

Vivian Fong Designs
11 monate mit der App
1. November 2023

Great GreatGreat GreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreat

South East Clearance Centre