Rezensionen (1.564)

• 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
3. Juli 2019

Superb app! It has excellent features and a user friendly look. Profiling feature is amazing, also the order and product sync is top class. Super happy with the support from Dixy, helped me set up my merchant center and guided very well for Google express and shopping. A must buy app for all sellers looking to sell on Google. 5/5

JP2CORNER
Mehr als 4 jahre mit der App
4. August 2020

The customer service if prompt & nice. It helped me understand the app, store and GMC.. It was great to know.

Wine for Two : Wine prepares our hearts for love, unless you take too much
Singapur
10. November 2020

Wow, very OUTSTANDING app, big kudos to Swati and Ujjwal. They're excellent people to work with. Since day one, they've been with me showing me a lot of things and how it works. They've really helped me with google ads, their app is GREAT. I wish every store owner will buy their app and i wish the rate is more than 5 star, i would have rated higher than this. I really recommend Cedcommerce google ads to everyone one, the app is SUPER!

froyclothing
14. November 2019

Easy setup with awesome support from Amit Dixy. Highly recommend to anyone needing to setup google shopping actions!!!!!

Katie Doodle
27. August 2020

This is a fantastic app. It worked great in the first attempt and pushed all my listings to merchant center in a short time. The team for this is super amazing. Helped me resolve multiple errors related to my account and explained my all about the app and google. The app itself is very promising, everything from syncing, modifications, profiles all are working correctly. This has been my best experience with a google app. Undoubtedly the best app till date. Surely recommend it for all shopify users.

Chicky Chicky Bling Bling, LLC
11. Januar 2021

The team are amazing from CedCommerce, support and app development are their specialty. They are very responsive, even working through the night on our issues. I started with an eBay app, then Facebook and now Google Shopping. These guys are truly awesome!!!

Credulity
2. September 2020

I used this app to synchronized my shopify products to google merchant center. The team was very reactive to help me to set up the google shopping campaign

Marc Ryad
Frankreich
Bearbeitet am 5. Juni 2020

By far the best customer service help I've ever received, Swati Lohani was so patient she kept checking in to see when I was available to set up and when I was she set patiently while I set up everything, I really wish I could get this type of treatment in every customer services.

Divastatis.com
8. Januar 2021

Great app, helped me sync products to google merchant very easily. With one custom profile, every product detail got handled accurately, this is the best app for google. Highly recommend it .

Tombozi Store
Deutschland
14. September 2019

We would like to take this opportunity to congratulate Cedcommerce for obtaining this incredible app for Google Express. The app is extremely unique due to it's high level functionality and capabilities.

Cedcommerce has also done a great job in recruiting several one of a kind staff members on their workforce for Google Express. Dixy is remarkable, exceptional and extremely knowledgeable with the process of app integration. He's a very good communicator and we are impressed with his level of skill set.

Dixy worked around the clock to help us set things up, we recommend that Cedcommerce should seriously consider giving him a raise for his outstanding effort and his problem solving mentality.

First impression about working with any company really matters and Swati Lohani left us with an excellent first impression as she took the time to answer all of our initial questions and concerns regarding this app.

She really takes her client very seriously and provided us with world class customer service. Swati is very kind and gracious at heart, she is a great asset and attributes to your company.

We also want to thank Mirza for playing a role on the back end to helping us.

Overall, this app works great and we recommend it for everyone planning to integrate their business with Google Express or Google Shopping (Perhaps both). The staffs here are outstanding.

We look forward to continue working with you all.

Thank you kindly.