CedCommerce Google Feed , 1.554 Rezensionen

• 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
1. November 2023

Great GreatGreat GreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreat

South East Clearance Centre
Etwa 3 jahre mit der App
12. September 2023

I appreciate the way they respond quickly! Would definitely recommend

Day's Parts Yard
3 monate mit der App
7. September 2023

Awesome service, always someone to help when needed. Great advice and I would recommend this app to anyone that is struggling with Google.

Allcuteables
Neuseeland
10 tage mit der App
14. September 2023

CED is amazing and I've been using multiple app integrations from the team they are highly talented with great customer support.

New Living Style
14 tage mit der App
26. September 2023

Works great! Quick response from the support too.

EDCO AU
25 tage mit der App
7. Dezember 2023

CedCommerce is great they are patience and I trust their expertise.

HONI MARKETPLACE
Etwa 11 stunden mit der App
10. August 2023

i started using this app a few days ago. This app is the best one you can find. CedCommerce customer service is excellent , highly professional , alwyas online via chat or whatsapp , and give quick and excellent technical support. Their technical team took care of everything.

Soirty
2 monate mit der App
23. August 2023

This app is a great solution to launching products on Google Shopping. The support team was engaged from the moment I installed the app and helped me solved some areas of Google Merchant Center that needed attention. Highly recommend.

Moss and Bloom
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
23. August 2023

I couldn't be happier with the exceptional services provided by CedCommerce. From the moment I engaged with their team, I knew I was in capable hands. Their dedication to excellence, attention to detail, and commitment to delivering outstanding results truly set them apart.

QuickClick
5 monate mit der App
24. August 2023

I wanted to express my sincere appreciation for the exceptional work your team accomplished recently. Your prompt resolution of the product suspension issue, restoring 2.5k products and boosting sales, was truly impressive.

Your proactive approach and effective collaboration fixed the problems and elevated our overall performance. Your team's dedication is a testament to its expertise and commitment to client success.

Thank you for your remarkable efforts.

Packware